Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 26th, 2011, 04:24 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Heroscapers Pokemon Tourney thread

Bump. How should we structure the tourney?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I've always preferred the branch-style.
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I'll be dropping out then. I just got my schedule and I have Large Group Band Contest on Saturday the 7th. And I work the weekend after that. Good luck to all.
Old April 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

And another thing. Can we get some definitive confirmations as to who is and is not going?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 27th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Nostradumbass

I plan on going at the moment. I just hope nothing sudden comes up.
Old April 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM

Bump. The last thing we need to know is what the prizes will be, though it sounds like a lot of people want Deino eggs, which I can make a lot of.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Nostradumbass

Update: My training is coming along very slowly. I'm still on my first Pokemon. T_T

With just a week left to finish this one, plus five more (at least two if we're doing Flat Battle), I don't know if I'll get it accomplished. We *could* always push the date back a little further, but I don't want to make everybody wait even longer because I'm lazy.
Old April 30th, 2011, 02:38 PM

Xylem is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I plan on joining, but how do I get someone else's pal-pad number?

I was going to put something clever here, but I decided to put this instead.
Old April 30th, 2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
I plan on joining, but how do I get someone else's pal-pad number?
Go to the Pal Pad in key items.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM
Nostradumbass

Guys, if this happens, I think Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team should DEFINITELY be banned. I've fought so many Swift Swim + Drizzle teams on Pokemon Online and it's ridiculous. It's nigh impossible to win against them.
Old May 1st, 2011, 05:59 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Update: My training is coming along very slowly. I'm still on my first Pokemon. T_T

With just a week left to finish this one, plus five more (at least two if we're doing Flat Battle), I don't know if I'll get it accomplished. We *could* always push the date back a little further, but I don't want to make everybody wait even longer because I'm lazy.
This would actually benefit me a lot- I have a big exam scheduled just around the time of the tourney. The exam won't affect my participation in the tourney, and the tourney (probably) won't affect my grade on the exam, but for all intents and purposes, it's less stressful to space the two out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Guys, if this happens, I think Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team should DEFINITELY be banned. I've fought so many Swift Swim + Drizzle teams on Pokemon Online and it's ridiculous. It's nigh impossible to win against them.
I'm inclined to avoid complicated bans for the sake of making the tourney as accessible and easy to understand as possible. If we get all ban-happy, all of a sudden it'll be a pain to check teams to make sure they follow the rules, etc., and that tends to drive people away.

On a similar note, there's a loss of honor that comes with using such an overpowering tactic. Yes, you'll absolutely destroy, but you probably won't have any fun doing it, and we aren't doing this to prove anyone's dominance.

(I also doubt that anyone has been abusing the Dream World enough to have unlocked the only legal Drizzle user, Politoed. I mean, I don't even know how to check how many Dream World points I have, let alone where I can find a Poliwag.)

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to throw in a vote for pushing back the tournament. Pleeeeaasse?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games