Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 10th, 2011, 08:47 PM

Armageddon has disabled reputation
Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth's 5th Annual Team Tournament

Well since it's so close to the tournament, I'm gonna bow out trying for a partner. Thanks anyways everyone.

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old March 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM

eusjma Woo who?

Is it too late to join (seeing that it's now Friday the 11th at 6:45pm)?
Old March 11th, 2011, 09:14 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusjma View Post

do ye need a partner?
if so let me know a buddy is in need of one, and if ye can get ahold of me in time tonight, I can arrange to make sure ye have all the bits cards/fiqures and such for the tournament.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 11th, 2011, 09:14 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusjma View Post
It's never too late. Show up with a partner, or without...we'll probably make it work for you. But preferably with.

If it's your first tournament, don't worry. This is a friendly crew. I didn't get abused too much u/t sometime around my third tournament.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old March 11th, 2011, 09:28 PM

eusjma Woo who?

Rodriguez - thanks for the offer but my son and I would be a team.

AnubianWolf88 - this would be our first time as a matter of fact. My son (8 years old) discovered HS a few months ago and really wants to play more. We are both very new at it.

So if we do want to join - do we need to actually sign up or can we literally just show up? (you kind of answered this already but I want to be sure)

Another question - do we need to bring anything other than our figures and dice?

Lastly - how long do these tournaments usually last?

Thanks again for all the info

Jeff
Old March 11th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Typically, these tournaments last about 4-5 hours (which equates to 4-5 rounds) roughly (depending on game lengths and number of participants). Other than your figures, cards, wound markers, and dice, the only other requirement is to bring the entrance fee. Don't recall the amount off the top of my head, but it's on the front post.

The guys at Madness are a swell crew and usually supply pizza for everyone, as well as assorted soft drinks. The atmosphere is pretty laid back and most of the time, there are prizes on the table, usually enough for everyone.

Enjoy the tournament and have a good time.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 11th, 2011, 10:23 PM

eusjma Woo who?

Rym - thanks for the info. My son and I will plan to be there.
Old March 12th, 2011, 01:38 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The only downside is that you have to put up with Dr. Livingston. If you can handle all the gloating, and the screaming and the girly glee, then you'll have a great time! We really should ban the dude from these things.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2011, 01:47 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
The only downside is that you have to put up with Dr. Livingston. If you can handle all the gloating, and the screaming and the girly glee, then you'll have a great time! We really should ban the dude from these things.

I fiqure 2 or 3 valiums in his beer(no that isna Dr. Pepper that he's drinking he just wants ye to think that) will do the trick..that and a muzzle.

chers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 12th, 2011, 02:52 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A muzzle? Valium in the drinks? I don't know what kind of kinky game you Dallas guys are into but leave me out of it.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM

eusjma Woo who?

ok - just to be final. We will be attending - sounds like fun

Jeff and Brandon
Old March 13th, 2011, 02:08 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a great time at the event. Thanks again to Madness and Dignan for putting it all together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events