Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Is everybody aware of the scenario that was published in an issue of Dork Tower? There is some connection there. They have mentioned Heroscape before.

EDIT: Whoops I guess that was KOTDT anyway we should have it here for download.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Is everybody aware of the scenario that was published in an issue of Dork Tower? There is some connection there. They have mentioned Heroscape before.

EDIT: Whoops I guess that was KOTDT anyway we should have it here for download.
I have it on my computer at home. Its called the Meat Grinder, IIRC. I can upload it when I get home if no one else has by then.
Old June 8th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It is a very cool scenario too. Glad someone remembered it! Nice job, GB and NS.

Newb.
Old June 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
That guy always seems to have his fingers in every facet of gameing. I doubt this will be the last HS comic we see.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:04 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
So what about this KOTDT thing? What is that?
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
So what about this KOTDT thing? What is that?
KOTDT Is Knights of the Dinner Table and they had a Heroscape Scenario in one of their issues...I am posting it right now

Edit: Posted....here http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...731&highlight=
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
it was one map with 3 scenrios, right?

I remember how they made clean up a breeze with the last one.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Site Admin

Yeah 1 Map with 3 scenarios.
Old June 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM

dickflea Woo who?
That's bloody awesome!!!
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:04 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
the only thing that me wonders is why hs.com not have more mission with road, lava and tundra.
ok it is hard to made mape then they tink most of the player have only one per set. but im wondering if the castel comes only one mission with one set?

the comic is greeat but it is truebut that is normal. maybe in 2 years you must search a ms set after wave 10.

a second ms will be great with a bunch of new things.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:36 AM
ultradoug

wave 1 and 2 have been discuntuned?! O_O OH CRAP SINCE WHEN? quice get me somemore ! pannic!!1
Old June 9th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The three scenarios are a lot of fun. I really liked the one with Carvin Marvin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News