Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old October 26th, 2007, 01:19 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - "New" Maps On The Way

Note: As of 07/09/19, the SHS Codex is no longer being updated, no will I include any future maps into the main thread sorting here. I'm working on possibly having a new Codex put in place with all my map information, but for now, be advised that it is out-dated and no longer accurate.

The Map listing is currently being reworked. I will post links to map files as they are updated and made available in the downloads section. There are A LOT of maps to be added, so it will take some time to complete them all. Keep checking this page for updated links.

Note: The original map images in this post have been deleted when the original SHS site closed down. However, during the restoration process of putting the maps back on here, I have added a lot of those pictures back. To see those pictures of the maps, start at PAGE #35 of this thread and move forward!

Maps are sorted by 'Base Set(s) Required' FIRST, then expansions.

Order of Master Sets (Base Sets)

RotV, SotM, BftU
(Marvel is counted as a 'base set', only if it is not used with other base sets.)

Order of Expansions:

RttFF, VW, TT, FotA, TJ,
(Marvel will be counted as expansion if Base Set is used)

Example: If a map contains 1RotV and 2SotMs set, it will be listed in the 1RotV section. Likewise, if a map contains 1SotM and 3BftU set, it will be listed in the SotM section.

Note: All maps are listed in the downloads section by number of base sets, unless it is used ONLY with BftU as the only base sets. Those builds will be listed in the 'dungeon' section of the downloads area.

SHS Map Codex: A listing of ALL maps, sorted by 'sets', with direct download links. Bookmark this to easily find what you want.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RotV Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

SotM Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BftU Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nadi; October 25th, 2023 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Update Listing
Old October 26th, 2007, 01:22 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
... AND.... let's not forget the newest: Swarm of the Marro master set (base) maps:

1 SotM Set (Base)

The Road to Nowhere - 1RtFF

The Ruined Gate of Elabar - 1FotA

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old October 26th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Nadi's Gigantic Huge Map Thread... :)

Nadi, I really like King of the Mountain.
The big hill in the middle has some lofty perches, but it also seems a slog to get there without flying ability and makes a player work to obtain the high point. But at the same time, flying 2-based units have room to go in and work their magic on the oppostion. There looks to be some sweet spots for Raelin to get cozy and cover warriors with her aura while protecting herself from flak
Have you played this layout? I'd like to know how it plays.
I've had limited success making simple maps with a large hill in the middle - I've found the Tundra terrain set with heavy snow/slippery ice conditions made it a task to reach the much coveted height advantage zone - and I like that trade-off for advantageous regions. But I'm going to have to keep King in mind when I want to do a snowless layout with a big hill in the middle!

Very nice stuff!
King of the Mountain - 2RtFF

Okay, this layout is too gorgeous for words.
I'm digging it!
The Bonded Spirit - 3RtFF
Old October 26th, 2007, 06:07 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Many of these are very nice but nothing astonishing.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 26th, 2007, 06:55 AM

Hahahahahahaha.

Hex,

Yeah, in fact... We've played a large majority of the maps that have been posted, including both of the ones that you picked out. The KotM one worked out well, though... I DID use some spare rock pieces from some of the character packs to help 'level' out some of the harder sides to get up with regular characters.... because yes, it is a little steep on one side when you try to climb it. Though, I have found Drake works good for those problems.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM

Here's something new I came up with today. Nothing major... just something for 3 players to try if they have 1 RotV and 1 SotM.

Swolengar Summit - 1RotV, 1SotM

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great looking maps! Thanks for posting them.

Newb.
Old October 26th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Many of these are very nice but nothing astonishing.
I disagree. And I ask you to show us what you have created that is superior.
Old October 26th, 2007, 05:11 PM

Here is one for someone that might have an extra RtFF set around, with their new SotM:

The Durlag Mire - 1SotM, 2RtFF

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
these are some really great maps. and i appreciate time put into the pdf files so i can build them. keep up the good work!

EDIT: FYI the link to 'The Roads to the Broken Ruins of Ami pdf is not working on your site.
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Your maps are great. That was a lot to take in. My favorite one was either Brandar's well2 or teh sunken castle. They were both great.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:12 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Wow! Amazing and georgous maps, now I want to try all of them!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios