Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: How balanced are AotP units to classic 'scape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
There are many of us that have played both of them together but many would argue that taking the order markers out of Heroscape makes it not heroscape. Also, there are quite a few units that rely on order markers. Here's a tried and tested Document for using them both together. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53350
@Gairian1974 . Did you check out this link for the document I posted. I think it covers what your saying pretty well and lets the games flow ok.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender