Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So we can more easily see the suggested changes....

Current version:

NAME = THE CROW
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC DRAVEN

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REVENANT
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

LIVE FOR VENGEANCE

At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Hero that is not The Crow and place the black Crow Marker on the chosen figure's card. While your Crow Marker is on another Army Card, that figure rolls one fewer defense die and The Crow will not take wounds from any attack. If the figure with your Crow Marker on its card is removed from the battlefield or receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, place your Crow Marker on this card.

SET THE WRONG THINGS RIGHT
If the Crow Marker is on this card and any other figure you control is attacked and destroyed by an opponent’s Unique Hero that is not The Crow, you may place the Crow Marker on the attacking Hero's Army Card.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time.

dok's version (changes marked by me):
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
NAME = THE CROW

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = REVENANT
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

At the start of the game, place a Vengeance Marker on up to 2 Unique Army Cards your opponent controls. The Crow must attack any figure with one of your Vengeance Markers on its card, if possible. Any figure with your Vengeance Marker on its Army Card rolls 2 fewer defense dice when attacked by the Crow.
  • Switched the power names
  • Marker can be on two unique cards instead of 1 unique hero
  • Added attack restriction
  • Changed defense subtraction from 1 to 2 but restricted that to just from attacks by The Crow
  • Removed all of the following: While your Crow Marker is on another Army Card, that figure rolls one fewer defense die and The Crow will not take wounds from any attack. If the figure with your Crow Marker on its card is removed from the battlefield or receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, place your Crow Marker on this card.While your Crow Marker is on another Army Card... The Crow will not take wounds from any attack. If the figure with your Crow Marker on its card is removed from the battlefield or receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, place your Crow Marker on this card.

LIVE FOR VENGEANCE
If The Crow would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds. At the end of the round, if all figures with any of your Vengeance Markers on their cards have been destroyed, place The Crow on this card.
  • All of this power is new
  • Removed the following: If the Crow Marker is on this card and any other figure you control is attacked and destroyed by an opponent’s Unique Hero that is not The Crow, you may place the Crow Marker on the attacking Hero's Army Card.

DOUBLE ATTACK
May also want to highlight the change to his attack number.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:12 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! I missed that the Attack had changed from 4 to 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I would summarize the changes like this:
  • Event Hero instead of Unique Hero
  • 3 attack instead of 4
  • Removed all mechanics about removing and placing markers during the game.
  • Must attack a marker figure if possible (i.e. if it is a targetable option)
  • Changed defense subtraction from 1 to 2 but restricted that to just from attacks by The Crow
  • Nerfed "The Crow will not take wounds from any attack" down to "If The Crow would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds."
  • Instead of losing his defensive power when the marker is not on an opponent's card, he leaves the game at the end of the round
Old November 23rd, 2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is a big departure from LP's design.
If he gives it a thumbs up I am OK with it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 23rd, 2016, 03:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is a big departure from LP's design.
If he gives it a thumbs up I am OK with it.
Which is fair, IMO. I feel that should always be the standard. Some designs just need more redoing than simply small balance changes.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
I would summarize the changes like this:
  • Event Hero instead of Unique Hero
  • 3 attack instead of 4
  • Removed all mechanics about removing and placing markers during the game.
  • Must attack a marker figure if possible (i.e. if it is a targetable option)
  • Nerfed "The Crow will not take wounds from any attack" down to "If The Crow would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds."
  • Instead of losing his defensive power when the marker is not on an opponent's card, he leaves the game at the end of the round
I'd cut the "must attack a marker figure" for simplicity, but otherwise I'm fine with that version.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am going to need approval from @Lord Pyre

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am going to need approval from @Lord Pyre

I don't like 90% of it. I already told you guys that. This is a figure I would never be excited about designing, much less drafting. There's no fun in someone who can only attack a few figures and leaves the game by himself.

That said, do what you need to do. I just gave a bunch of input that you guys didn't listen to anyway. If you truely think this will make for a design that's fun to play, then sure. I haven't been around in a while so maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Old November 24th, 2016, 12:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
There's no fun in someone who can only attack a few figures
I've repeatedly noted that this is not how that power would work...

Last edited by dok; November 24th, 2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That said, do what you need to do. I just gave a bunch of input that you guys didn't listen to anyway. If you truely think this will make for a design that's fun to play, then sure. I haven't been around in a while so maybe I'm just not seeing it.
I think the problem there is that a lot of your input didn't address the competitive issues, which is why we're making changes in the first place. I'm much less interested in changing theme than I am in making a design that's fun and not unbalanced.

What about the last couple proposed versions don't you like? What about the original design do you feel most needs to stay?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I recognise that, and it's a big problem. What I'd suggest as an alternative would be something along the lines of what Smithy suggested a year ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
One thing Wikipedia says is that The Ressurected will start to decay if he abandons his mission, so maybe he has a chance of taking a wound every round he did not attack his target?
Hey, glad I could help from the great beyond
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:50 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
NAME = THE CROW

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = REVENANT
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

At the start of the game, place a Vengeance Marker on up to 2 Unique Army Cards your opponent controls. When The Crow attacks, he must attack a figure with one of your Vengeance Markers on its card, if possible. Any figure with your Vengeance Marker on its Army Card rolls 2 fewer defense dice when attacked by the Crow.

LIVE FOR VENGEANCE
If The Crow would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds. At the end of the round, if all figures with any of your Vengeance Markers on their cards have been destroyed, place The Crow on this card.

DOUBLE ATTACK
The more I think about this version, the more I come around on it (though I made a wording tweak that should hopefully fix some mechanical murkiness). Is this something everyone can get on board with (besides LP, who hasn't offered an alternative)?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library