Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 9 IN STOCK at House Mouse

THEY are in my hand!!!!! Atlaga and the Protectors have my favorite sculpt of anyone!!!

Thanks Sandra!!!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by panheadman1995 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I went to the nearby Wal-Mart, and all they have is the same old stupid wave 2-3 packs. I'm betting that Wave 9 won't get in until those get out. Maybe I should just order them online after all....or just wait a couple of weeks.
Wave 3?!?!?! Ummm.... I don't think you mean that. If so, you have the best Wal-Mart ever!!!
I think you know this,but I think he means 3 packs of Wave 2.
No, I'm talking about Waves 2 and 3. About 6 packs of Minutemen and Wolves, a few packs of Heroes and the Marro and Minions, and 4 Swog packs, and then a couple packs of Wave 3 Heroes and Marrden Hounds. *sigh* And all I really want is Wave 9.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You got G'Nators!? Woah!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
You got G'Nators!? Woah!
I think one pack, unless someone bought it. When I went yesterday, I was so disgusted that I didn't even check. But yes, there are a lot of figs. You can come by and pick 'em up anytime. Though why do you want G-Nators? They SUCK, with a capital S, and a capital UCK.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:05 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

6 hours for some G'Nators? No thanks.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
That's better. I just wish more people lived near here that liked HS so that the old stuff would move out.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
That's better. I just wish more people lived near here that liked HS so that the old stuff would move out.
Why don't you buy them and sell them on ebay? I'm sure you can get 2 times as much for them.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:03 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Anyone else have there order held at the local UPS?
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

They might have had came to your house,but no one was there to get it.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:00 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

There were people present at the supposed time of delivery my tracking page read eception and this
THE RECEIVER REQUESTED A HOLD FOR A FUTURE DELIVERY DATE. UPS WILL ATTEMPT DELIVERY ON DATE REQUESTED / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
I check the delivery info and the Address is all correct and I was home at 545 PM I never requested any fragging hold and they never left a slip saying squat is UPS shipping on July 3rd why are they holding my order >:O
I just don't understand I have been waiting paitiently all day at the door and then i check and see this on my delivery status
Looks like no wave 9 this weekend

Last edited by DWK9000; July 2nd, 2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:10 PM

panakalego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
They might have had came to your house,but no one was there to get it.
But UPS usually doesn't try to give you your packege personally like that. They just ring the doorbell and dump it by the door.

On topic: I really wish I had some money now. Stupid Fort was too tempting to not blow my month's savings.

I might not post often or contribute to the community, but I play HeroScape and I love what HeroScapers does here.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:07 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Boo-ya, got my giant, taped assortment of boxes! Thanks for the quick shipping Sandra! .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News