Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 30th, 2022, 01:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament:November 5th, 2022

We could maybe have something to give the first person to back AoA.

Here are a few other maps I found that should play fine and look good:

Betelguese by Sir H (BftU X2, VW, RttFF)
Shadows over Bleakewoode by HS2010 (RotV, RttFF x2)
Hellsgate by mad_wookiee (RotV, FotA)
Cross Trails by Darkmage (RotV, RttFF x2)
Perilous Paradise by Killometer (1 RotV, 1 VW, 1 TJ)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 5th, 2022, 09:17 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I hope Apocalypse Now plays well for you fine folks today. Its first tournament appearance!

If anybody has any thoughts or feedback about the map, I'd love to hear it. Please consider dropping a line in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread?

Last edited by Typhon2222; November 7th, 2022 at 01:13 AM.
Old November 7th, 2022, 01:38 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I hope Apocalypse Now plays well for you fine folks today. Its first tournament appearance!

If anybody has any thoughts or feedback about the map, I'd love to hear it. Please consider dropping a line in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread?

Similarly, any feedback on Shaolin Monastery would also be greatly appreciated!
Old November 7th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

Similarly, any feedback on Shaolin Monastery would also be greatly appreciated!
I couldnt make it so it didn't show up. And it wasn't a tournament anyway, just trying to show off the game to new players.
Old November 7th, 2022, 06:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh I'd forgotten that. How did the demo to new players go?
Old November 8th, 2022, 09:55 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any new players show up?
Old November 10th, 2022, 08:27 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament:November 26th, 2022

OP updated. AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEW LOCATION AND THE LINK TO SIGNUP IN ADVANCE
Old November 10th, 2022, 11:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm out for the 26th. I'll be out of town.
Old November 11th, 2022, 11:20 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OP updated to Delta pricing (most events will tend to be Delta from now on unless something about the format for that month makes pricing less of an issue -- hard to imagine, but hey, you never know).

Old November 11th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be out of town unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
OP updated to Delta pricing (most events will tend to be Delta from now on unless something about the format for that month makes pricing less of an issue -- hard to imagine, but hey, you never know).
Is there a reason for this? I'm a huge Delta fan just curious as to the rationale for making it a permanent change
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:42 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be there! think I signed up correctly using the link. I'll be bringing a very likely +1, and I'll point him to the sign-up link once I get confirmation.

Does anyone have two squads of Grok Riders I could borrow for the tournament? I've been dying to test them out with the more reasonable delta points.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 12:23 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Does anyone have two squads of Grok Riders I could borrow for the tournament? I've been dying to test them out with the more reasonable delta points.
I can bring those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events