Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 13th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Industrial factory terrain

Containment Pod

I envision this as a way to give a villain fighting a super-team a needed boost to start the game. Depending on your scenario, start with one of your heroes trapped inside the pod. One of the victory conditions for the heroes is to rescue their comrade.

The heroes can either destroy their pod to get their teammate out (though risking the life of the captured hero), or try to deactivate it if they have an Agent or Scientist on their team.

You will note that I don't have a point value yet, though I would like to have one. How much is it worth to take one of your heroes out of commission for part of the game? I really don't know. I am open to ideas as I have not play tested it yet.

Anyway, here I have a picture so you can see the scale/overview of the pod, followed by a DO card to go with it, describing some scenario rules I came up with.

Industrial Factory

Something quick I threw together using foam-core and other spare parts.

And yes, the ladder is to scale with the official HS ladders and is fully functionable.

And a very quick game shot:

Last edited by badgermaniac; July 3rd, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old April 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Industrial factory terrain

Nice work. I think I have most of the stuff you used in my scrap pile.
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Very nice, especially considering the materials!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you.

And no, that isn't a soup can (it is a candy container in the shape of a toxic waste container).

I have a box that I just throw interesting things and every so often, I play around with them and try to make something useful out of it.

If you look in my sig, you can see a "containment pod" that I made using the same process.

No, it isn't elite or revolutionary, but I am big believer that with a little creativity, even a no-talent hack can put together something useful if they try.
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have the same box of stuff at my house. Best way to get started making custom terrain IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles