Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 8th, 2022, 01:00 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Master Thread: Sell Old Scape for AoA

This thread is intended to help people sell a few squads of classic heroscape to fund AoA purchases. I have several friends who aren't on heroscapers who are looking into doing something like this, and I will post their offers soon. If you or a friend are interested in doing the same thing post or PM what you're interested in selling and I'll update the OP. Note: prices will need to be on the lower end of what is typical for the forums to help with quick sales in time for the crowdfund.

Additionally, anyone interested can replace the OG units they sell with 3D prints (you can get these from Trexy3D.com), & there are lots of ppl in the community willing to help with painting as well. The goal in that case would be to sell a bit more, get your AoA, and also replace what you sold with 3D prints so the overall collection remains intact.

Here's what the format will look like
[Name of Seller] [Email address for purchase]
Goal: [# of AoA Sets]
[Available Units]

And then on and on. I should have my first few friends lists posted here tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by Knox; October 9th, 2022 at 07:35 AM.
Old October 8th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Master Thread: Sell Old Scape for AoA

I've actually been thinking about looking into my remaining collection to raise funds for a potential backing.

I believe this is my remaining inventory:

Spoiler Alert!

Most of the really sought after stuff is long gone, but maybe there's something there for you?

Happy to send any of it out for 75% of whatever Allthingheroscape's current list price is + $10 flat shipping rate.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 9th, 2022 at 08:07 AM.
Old October 9th, 2022, 03:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just want to put this up here that Knox is in no way affiliated with Trexy3d.com. If you are reading this, and need to pick up units, you can pick them up from Trexy3d.com without having to use a middleman. As far as the rest of this goes is up to you. @Knox , I would appreciate you mentioning in your OP, that you aren't affiliated with my brother's site in any way. Your post seems a little disingenuous leading people to believe that you are part of the process, and are needed to get things from his website.
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:34 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just want to put this up here that Knox is in no way affiliated with Trexy3d.com. If you are reading this, and need to pick up units, you can pick them up from Trexy3d.com without having to use a middleman. As far as the rest of this goes is up to you. @Knox , I would appreciate you mentioning in your OP, that you aren't affiliated with my brother's site in any way. Your post seems a little disingenuous leading people to believe that you are part of the process, and are needed to get things from his website.
Sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone! I just meant to indicate that for my friends who are outside the heroscape bubble I'll be connecting them with Trexy3D and I'd recommend the same. Sorry if my post was confusing

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades