Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 21st, 2022, 09:11 PM

Eiyuu Woo who?
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

Just sent you a PM!!! Haven't been on this site or played in quite a bit but got hyped up by the new announcements! Sold most of my stuff years ago but now looking to jump back in!!! I used to live in Denton, went to school there too at UNT. Now live WAAAY up in Washington State. Hope you have a great journey overseas!
Old August 21st, 2022, 09:26 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiyuu View Post
Just sent you a PM!!! Haven't been on this site or played in quite a bit but got hyped up by the new announcements! Sold most of my stuff years ago but now looking to jump back in!!! I used to live in Denton, went to school there too at UNT. Now live WAAAY up in Washington State. Hope you have a great journey overseas!

Damn, you moved far away. Computer Science Major? I'm making the terrain announcement next. Minis are coming this week.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 21st, 2022, 09:33 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, guys and gals (???), tomorrow I'll be contacting you and parceling out the terrain. I appreciate the few who offered to buy it all, but I'm going to sell one of each item to anyone who has asked in a first come first served basis. I don't think that I have enough to accommodate everyone (I had about 50 PMs,) but I'll be working on this tomorrow night. I'll PM you.

For those who are interest in minis, the same rules apply. I want this game spread, not dead. Still my favorite game ever and many great memories here and with the game.

The Codex is pending sale. I had one other member contact me about it. If the first person I've PMed decides not to purchase it, I'll contact the second member.

Thanks to everyone, you're all really helping me out. Now I have to brag. Here is the main reason that I'm moving to The Philippines:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 297607802_3340632272822323_6911462767485940871_n.jpg (109.0 KB, 7 views)

Old August 21st, 2022, 09:33 PM
ATF Agent

I've known her for almost 4 years. She's the most awesome person I've ever met (except for my own kids.)

Old August 21st, 2022, 09:45 PM

Eiyuu Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiyuu View Post

Damn, you moved far away. Computer Science Major? I'm making the terrain announcement next. Minis are coming this week.
Yeah, I did! Love the weather up here though! Actually started there as CompSci funny enough then switched to Linguistics. Cool school and enjoyed Denton while I was there.
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:11 PM
ATF Agent

I know a guy who was into WH40K and just recently moved to the same area after attending a coding camp, that's why I figured out your major.

Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:11 PM
ATF Agent

Guys, I'm really sorry. I've been down with weather related migraines for the last two days. I will be working on this tomorrow afternoon without fail. I'm ready for you guys to show me the money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture224.JPG (40.3 KB, 1 views)

Old August 24th, 2022, 02:57 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Guys, I'm really sorry. I've been down with weather related migraines for the last two days. I will be working on this tomorrow afternoon without fail. I'm ready for you guys to show me the money.
Ah man. I hope you're doing well. It's like we got the last 5 months of rain all at once...
Old August 24th, 2022, 08:09 PM

mtaylorburton is surprisingly tart

PM sent
Old August 27th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I just messaged you back about the terrain stuff! I will be excited to what figures you post too.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old September 4th, 2022, 11:46 PM

Gingerkid16 is surprisingly tart

I have sent like 3 pm’s. I know you are busy but please let me know when you get a chance to look at them, thanks.

It has been said, “it’s not the size of the mini, but how you use them.” At least that’s what I was told.
Old September 5th, 2022, 10:07 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

I, like so many others, have also sent you a PM. I’m not inquiring to make a purchase, so don’t don’t feel obliged to get back in a hurry, or at all - just wanted to reach out a little more personally

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades