Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2007, 08:26 PM

D3CIPH3rPHIL3 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard832
My roommate and I are in Daytona. Just started playing, but I have been wargaming for years, so just a slight adjustment in ruls to get used to. hope to talk more to ppl soon.
Dude! There's 5 of us scapers here in Deltona. We're abaot 30 min. from you guys.
Old January 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM

Is anyone running a HS event at MegaCon this year? It's a comic book and gaming convention in Orlando at the end of Feb.
Old January 13th, 2007, 01:42 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3CIPH3rPHIL3
Is anyone running a HS event at MegaCon this year? It's a comic book and gaming convention in Orlando at the end of Feb.
Where is it going to be in Orlando?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:13 PM

Megacon will be held at the Orlando Convention Center Feb. 16,17,18. I went last year and I saw tons of boardgames being played. No heroscape though. Maybe this year.
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:35 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
I am in Tampa also.
Old January 17th, 2007, 02:25 PM

codebytes has disabled reputation
Gaming in Pensacola

I live in Milton, FL, right outside Pensacola, FL. I work with Greg_FL. We are both "invested" in heroscape at this point. He jumped on heroscape so fast, my head is still spinning.

My son wanted this for christmas, I wasn't sure he would really like it, but I'm into it. I used to play a little warhammer, but the setup, the terrain, and the painting were just too much work. Heroscape is the perfect blend of strategy, tactics, ease of use, and fun.

Right now we are just trying to find more people in the area. I checked with some places in town where we can meet on the week ends for free. Right now we just play with our kids, and meet up every couple weeks for a game or two.
Old January 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, codebytes!

On behalf of our fun loving and hexadecimal inept community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake!

~Aldin, who loves seeing the addiction spread

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 17th, 2007, 07:21 PM

Sea_Wolf64 has disabled reputation
Greetings to all the Florida scapers from south Mississippi. I am working on starting some regular gaming on the coast. Maybe in Mobile since it is about half way. I know of a place that might be willing to let us game there. I will check with them this weekend and see what I can find out. Meanwhile check out www.coastcon.org for info on our local convention in March and the game day events that are held about once a month.

Sea Wolf, builder of anything
Old January 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM

galonso has disabled reputation
Hello

I live in Miami and can host events in S. Florida.
Old January 25th, 2007, 11:42 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I still have family in Orlando and I go there once or twice a year.....if there was ever a tourney going down in O-town, I'd seriously consider shifting my travel plans to work that in.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old January 25th, 2007, 11:41 PM

Cpt Rodent has disabled reputation
Tampa Bay area location to play.

I have a friend who works for the City of Largo Parks and Recreations Department. He talked with his boss who is interested in attracting a regular meeting of something like what we're discussing here. Saturday night is the best day and time for the center that my friend works at.

So I ask:
1) Are you interested in driving here?
2) Is cost a major concern? (The final number of players will affect how much is needed. Could, realisticly, be around $10 a night.)
3) How many times a month is good. (Me, I'm liking something like: the first and third Sat of the month.)

Further details can be hammered out after getting enough to play.

Feedback, feedback, feedback, please, people.
-Cpt Rodent

Ever hear of ApologetiX? I love their music!
Old February 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM

ikkyu142 has disabled reputation
hey guys its good to see how this thread has exploded. hopefully we can get things set up for all of us. Sorry I haven't been in life has been sucking up my time. I'll be here more often again. I am still on for the move in november and it will be great to meet some of you in the flesh.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers