Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 26th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 4 until May 24th

Those of you watching this thread, looking for another game or two of online Scape to fill an empty evening hour or two: Please PM either @Taeblewalker or @superfrog and let them know you're interested in testing whatever they have on deck for C3V public playtesting.

Thanks!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 26th, 2015, 12:01 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@jcustar09 Please respond to my PMs so we can schedule our game. My play times this week are limited.
Old May 26th, 2015, 06:37 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Ixe (3-1) v. jcustar09 (3-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Otonashi
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Isamu

* Sudema, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter
* Migol Ironwill, Finn the Viking Champion, Red Wyrmling x2
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Zetacron, Sir Orrick
* Knights of Weston x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Isamu

Ixe chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.
Playing tonight at 9 PM ET.

[EDIT]

Just finished our exciting match. I opened pretty strong with Braxas and was hot on the d20 for frying his axegrinders. Ulfrid died putting her up to 6 wounds on her. At the end of the round I flew her in to use her Giant Hunter glyph to try to one shot Zetacron but ended a wound shy, allowing the soulborg to immediately shoot and kill the dragon queen.

At this point the dwarves were decimated and the knights were at about half strength. They held up well enough against the guardians, trading useless blows back and forth and occassionally eking wounds by on either side. jcustar09 was having luck on the lava field but that eventually ran out and claimed two of his three remaining knights. A huge initiative switch then allowed Zetacron to successively kill my Kira Jax and my last Crypt Guardian, depriving me of both OMs. His shot on Isamu missed, however, allowing me to move up the Ninja and close the distance enough to kill Zetacron on my last OM. My Isamu then quickly finished off his last knight and it came down to a battle of coin flips with my Isamu facing off against his (and Otonashi hiding in my start zone). My d20 remained hot while his couldn't climb above 7 and I took the match.

Good game, jcustar09, and best of luck to you for the next one!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; May 26th, 2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old May 26th, 2015, 07:21 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Soundwarp and I are about to start...

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old May 26th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Semifinals are on Embattled Fen.

The kevindola (5-0) v. mtl1998 (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
* Black Wyrmling x6, James Murphy
* Red Wyrmling x5, Major J15, Isamu
* White Wyrmling x5, Van Nessing
mtl1998 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The dok (4-1) v. Ixe (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
Ixe chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Old May 26th, 2015, 11:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Playoffs

Finished with j07. I managed to avoid losing in the quarters to a jcustar brother two seasons in a row. MBS found the Heroic Rune right out of the gate, which made sniping the Ashra way too easy. Then I hit stare and went 4/5 on Van Nessing, and things kind of snowballed. I ended up winning with 5 Mezzos, all my exo markers, 1 Roman, a 1-life MBS, and an unwounded Zetacron and MDG.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 27th, 2015, 12:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Ixe chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Thursday night, sometime after 9 PM Mountain/11 PM Eastern.
Old May 28th, 2015, 09:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

mtl and I have played over a dozen casual online games, but this will be our first OHS meeting:

playing tomorrow (5/29) at 11am central

The kevindola (5-0) v. mtl1998 (4-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter

* Black Wyrmling x6, James Murphy
* Red Wyrmling x5, Major J15, Isamu

* White Wyrmling x5, Van Nessing
Old May 29th, 2015, 12:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win against mtl1998

I led with James Murphy and got a shotgun blast against 5 Blastatrons and Nessing on OM3, but they all blocked my 1 skull attack. I got another chance in the next round to target 2 blasts/VN/Hoppy, but whiffed that one. Murphy did manage to whip and kill 2 White Wyrmlings before various attacks brought him down.

While I was blasting confetti out of my shotgun, the White Wyrmlings were ice sharding the crud out of my sleeping wyrms hitting at a high rate (not excessive) with the 2v3s. I switched to my wyrmlings but they had been taken down pretty hard (from 11 to 6) by the time I cleared out the white wyrms.

Blasts, though, faired pitifully rolling 0 defense against the Red Wyrms. They took out only 1 and I missed only one attack with Fledgling Fires vs. the Blasts.

Van Nessing needed to bring the wyrms low if his soulborg heroes had any chance, and bad luck dominated Nessing. He missed his first crossbow, but killed the black wyrmling and a red (after taking 3 wounds from acid + fire attacks) The next round he lost a huge initiative and died to red attack dropping all OMs from mtl.

The map setup and the 5 range/flying of the 3 remaining red wyrms meant that without a key initiative switch, the Hoplitron and X17 weren't getting an attack off, and they didn't. Reds finished them off.

I won with 3 Red Wyrmlings, and an unactivated Isamu and Major J15

An a personal history note, this will be my 6th OHS Finals game:

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 1st, 2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately we had to reschedule because of my mistake so we will instead be playing this Wednesday night at 11 PM ET/9 PM MT. Come for the valiant heroes, stay to watch them get torn apart by some mummies .
Old June 1st, 2015, 06:32 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Anybody know when season 20 starts?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old June 1st, 2015, 06:37 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Anybody know when season 20 starts?
Invites were sent out, didn't you get yours??? Oh wait...

JK, as soon as they post the Gencon Map Pool, we will post Season 20 sign-ups.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events