Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 24th, 2020, 07:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Yeah, I think something like that would make sense.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = GODZILLA
SECRET IDENTITY = MECHAGODZILLA

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE ??

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

TRUE FORM UNVEILED
You may draft one other Mechagodzilla that is not a Charlatan. That Mechagodzilla starts the game on this card. When this Mechagodzilla is destroyed, replace him with your other Mechagodzilla.

LASER BREATH
Before moving, choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, that figure receives a wound. If you roll 14 or higher, all figures adjacent to the chosen figure also receive a wound. An affected figure receives one additional wound for each of the following that is true:
-it is not huge.
-it is a destructible object.
Godzilla is never affected by his own Laser Breath.
For reasons that remain unclear to me, Mechagodzilla masquerades as Godzilla when first unleashed on Earth. But once he starts throwing down with the genuine article, the disguise gets destroyed pretty quickly.

This is meant to be a Bruce Banner-y sort of complement to a main Mechagodzilla card, so it's squishy by the standards of big monsters. As far as a main Mechagodzilla card goes, someone or other has a write-up. I think T.

Technically the way the Mechagodzilla shout-out is worded, he could turn out to be any Mechagodzilla under the Godzilla disguise; there are a few different incarnations of the character. Nothing strikes me as mechanically busted about the possibility, though. (And that is assuming we someday have multiple Mechagodzillas carded) We could key on personality or some kind of Space Titanium power if we wanted to really lock it down and enforce theme though.

Stray thought on the Xiliens that was originally in this post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; May 15th, 2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Old November 24th, 2020, 08:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can dig it.

My Etsy Store
Old November 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. Weird.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 26th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Amazing Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #054 / Spider-Man.

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVENTOR
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SPIDER-ARMOR 15
If Spider-Man is targeted for a non-adjacent attack and 2 or fewer skulls are rolled, ignore that attack. If Spider-Man is otherwise attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 15 or higher, Spider-Man takes no damage and may immediately use his Swing Line 4 special power.

ENGINEERED SOLUTION
At the start of the game, you may choose one special power. Figures defending against Spider-Man's normal attack cannot use the chosen special power.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Bio - Building on his long history of innovative scientific solutions to the challenges posed by his rogues gallery, Spider-Man developed the first iteration of his Spider-Armor in order to fight the New Enforcers. The suit was bulletproof, but had several other vulnerabilities, and significantly impeded Spider-Man's movement. It was destroyed during its inaugural use, but other versions would eventually follow.
Touch-up on an older write-up of mine: slightly slower but more bulletproof Spidey. Uses the bulletproof mechanic from Batwoman, but at the expense of a harder time dodging the big attacks.

Engineered Solution is a stab at the ol' "Spider-Man invented some doodad that gets around your defenses" trope - felt like the right sort of trick to emphasize on a version of Spidey that's inherently playing up the inventor/engineer aspects of the character.
Old November 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Liking Engineered Solution on a Spider-Man card - reminds me of an episode of the cartoon where he worked out a special coagulating webbing so he could actually fight Hydro-Man. Shame Hydro-Man doesn't have a negateable defensive power!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Love to see more Spider-Man designs. We need more still.
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

A Spider-Man for every month! Year of the spider baby.

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Liking Engineered Solution on a Spider-Man card - reminds me of an episode of the cartoon where he worked out a special coagulating webbing so he could actually fight Hydro-Man. Shame Hydro-Man doesn't have a negateable defensive power!
Hmm. Now you mention it, most Spidey rogues don't have one. Something to mull over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Love to see more Spider-Man designs. We need more still.
Well I knew you'd be on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
A Spider-Man for every month! Year of the spider baby.
It'll be tough to come up with a bunch of DC Spider-Men for those releases, but at least there's this guy.
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

We've got like two or three DC Spider-Men, plus several Spider-themed men. I think we can do it.

My Etsy Store
Old November 29th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would be into Black Spider (both versions).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy