Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 14th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

If you really wanted something like that, I would drop Impact Tremor and give her a Dinosaur version of Self Importance that steals OMs from other Dinosaurs and gives her an Attack boost.

It would be like her trying to show her superiority.
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:11 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, but nah I think the card is just about perfect now and I love Impact Tremor. Thanks again Tornado, The Rex turned out awesome! (I was gonna try adding one of those rep dealies, but it wouldn't let me)
Old November 14th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got him for ya.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2020, 06:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP.
What does the calculator say?
230 would put her even with Golgotha and Old One Eye.
Old November 19th, 2020, 03:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just because I was bored, I wanted to see what a Mobile Suit Gundam design would look like in C3G:

NAME = CHAR AZNABLE
SECRET IDENTITY = CASVAL REM DEIKUN

SPECIES = NEWTYPE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

THE RED COMET

At the start of the game, you may chose 1 huge vehicle adjacent to Char and have him enter that vehicle. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving a huge vehicle Char occupies, you may move that vehicle three additional spaces. After moving that vehicle this way, you may choose 1 figure adjacent to that vehicle and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure.

ENEMY ACE
At the start of the game, choose 1 enemy figure to be Char’s Rival. During Char’s turns, his Rival and any vehicle they occupy subtract 1 from their defense value.

’SOMETIMES I SETUP MY OWN TEAM, SOMETIMES I LEGIT CARE ABOUT THEM, EITHER WAY TURNS NOW’ (I’m bad at power names)
At the start of each round, you may choose a figure you control and move that figure up to 5 spaces. After revealing an order marker on Char’s Card and taking a turn with Char, if the figure you chose with this special power at the start of the round is destroyed, you may take 1 additional turn with any figure you control.

NAME = CHAR’S ZAKU II
COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 14

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = Yes

MOBLIE SUIT

Only single spaced Unique Heroes may occupy Char's Zaku. (If anything else is needed it would go here.)

ZAKU BAZOOKA SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE = 6 ATTACK = 5
Instead of attacking with the figure occupying Char’s Zaku, you may attack with this Special Attack. Choose a figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Char’s Zaku. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this Special Attack. Roll 5 attack dice for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

HEAT HAWK SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE = SPECIAL ATTACK = 4
Instead of attacking with the figure occupying Char’s Zaku, you may attack with this Special Attack. Choose a figure adjacent to Char’s Zaku to attack. If that figure has any wounds, they subtract 1 shield from their defense roll when defending against this attack.

THRUSTER JUMP
Instead of moving normally with Char’s Zaku, you may move it up to 2 spaces, Char’s Zaku has the flying special power when moving this way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 24th, 2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, a Soundwarp VDO design? How'd I miss this! You're going to ruin my attempt to reply to this solely based on pity and negotiating with terrorism (long story).

That pilot looks really spindly. I'd consider 3 Life, honestly. Does not seem hardy.

Reluctant Comradery for the third power title on the pilot?

The quirky thing about VDOs is that any figure of a lesser size can occupy one. Are you cool with Large figures (including Large VDOs) occupying the mech? Would be easy to get in a power restricting it to a single space pilot if not, I think.

Thruster Jump is neat and nicely elegant.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 19th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
’SOMETIMES I SETUP MY OWN TEAM, SOMETIMES I LEGIT CARE ABOUT THEM, EITHER WAY TURNS NOW’ (I’m bad at power names)
Boooooo, get your own shtick.

Dig the power, though - interesting interplay with the explosion on the mech.
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:44 PM

Awesome.
Old November 19th, 2020, 11:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow, a Soundwarp VDO design? How'd I miss this! You're going to ruin my attempt to reply to this solely based on pity and negotiating with terrorism (long story).
See? I was only trying to help! Terrorism is great for everybody.

Quote:
That pilot looks really spindly. I'd consider 3 Life, honestly. Does not seem hardy.
3 could work, he doesn't really do a lot of fighting outside a Mobile Suit. And there are guys who probably should be higher life but might be weird to be at 5-6 in the greater C3G world.

Quote:
Reluctant Comradery for the third power title on the pilot?
Not quite right. It's kinda a tricky thing to explain but like.. his thing is there are people on his team he is specifically going out of his way to kill, there are people he's fine with setting up for a fall, there are people he'll reluctantly sacrifice, and there are people that he's trying to protect.

And nobody but him knows who is in what category, or that most of the categories exist. As fair as basically anybody knows, he's just an ace pilot dude with no greater agenda.

So he might be maneuvering someone into position to die, and spinning that into a 'oh the other team is so terrible! I'm in charge now to avenge our noble comrade!'. But he could also actually be trying to protect someone and get actually pissed off when they die.

Quote:
The quirky thing about VDOs is that any figure of a lesser size can occupy one. Are you cool with Large figures (including Large VDOs) occupying the mech? Would be easy to get in a power restricting it to a single space pilot if not, I think.
Yeah I noticed that when reading up on the VDO rules. It's certainly not ideal for Mobile Suits, they (mostly) only have 1 fairly small cockpit (usually in the chest). Like there's a guy that's pretty big (but not Large by Heroscape standards) that has to have his suits customized with bigger cockpits so he can actually fit in them.

My only real concern with having a 'small or medium only fool' power is it eats power and text space that would be at a premium on any of the more complex Mobile Suits. The Zaku II is like the Mobile Suit equivalent of a used beater car where-as other Suits are like high-end Ferraris. (Char alone upgrades to 3 way better Suits just in the first show).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Dig the power, though - interesting interplay with the explosion on the mech.
Thanks, the interplay is actually a really roundabout reference to how he ended the series by headshoting the last person on his hit list with a (regular person sized) bazooka.

My Etsy Store
Old November 19th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Mysterious Motivations maybe?

Old November 19th, 2020, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Hmm, I could dig that.

Actually it occurs to me that I don't really remember when the audience fully figures out his deal either. So kinda could double work.

My Etsy Store
Old November 20th, 2020, 08:41 AM

I was thinking of a possible Pilot restriction.
But text space may not allow for it as you said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy