Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 12/1 ADHERENT HERO Rules

Finally got the "A"s all done. Almost every card here was drastically updated, including powers, wording, stats, attributes, and artwork. I consider these "prototype quality" and will make higher quality ones for printing once I'm fairly confident that the card won't be changing. However, these are still fine to print as they are the same quality as my previous cards have been. I just want to make slightly higher quality ones for printing, which will mainly just affect the fonts.

Here we go! All feedback is greatly appreciated

A.I.M.
A.I.M. is a minor subfaction, mainly consisting of these two squads and a few Heroes.

Spoiler Alert!

Danger Girls
This is the first reworked card of the also small Danger Girl faction. It'll be 4-5 figures total.
Spoiler Alert!

S.H.I.E.L.D. (and S.W.O.R.D.)
This will be a bigger subfaction, consisting of mostly Agents and maybe some Spies. Here are the ones that fell into the "A"s.
Spoiler Alert!

Mutants
Likely a big subfaction
Spoiler Alert!

Atlanteans
This is a cross-publisher subfaction. It will be headed by Aquaman and Sub-Mariner (both as Atlantean Rulers), one squad, and a few other Heroes.

Spoiler Alert!

Serpent Society / B.A.D. Girls
This will be a fairly large subfaction consisting of 10-20 Heroes, led by 2 possible leaders (Sidewinder and Viper). A subset of them also form B.A.D. Girls (Asp, Black Mamba, and Diamondback). Diamondback will be the C3G version, so I won't be creating a custom for her. Asp is in this set, and Black Mamba I'll post when I finish the "B"s. Plus Anaconda is in here for the Serpent Society.

Spoiler Alert!

Miscellaneous Not part of any subfaction, just some random figures

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 3rd, 2014, 09:02 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 12/2 Updated All "A" Cards

Great job these look fantastic. I was looking over them and the words on Azrael's flaming sword SA are spaced too far apart. And again great job keep up the good work!
Old December 3rd, 2014, 09:14 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! I'll take a look at the spacing in the wording for Azrael.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 11:02 PM

Fixed Azrael's card.
Old December 14th, 2014, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I noticed your Atlantean Warriors only have synergy with one of your Aquaman cards. Just curious if that was intentional.

This looks quite the undertaking...thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2014, 10:37 AM

Yes, that was intentional. I wanted to have a "king of Atlantis" version of Aquaman, and then just a "superhero" version.
Old January 6th, 2015, 12:24 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Atlantean Warriors are great, and fill a much needed gap in what is or is not generally available.

I'm not worthy!
Old January 6th, 2015, 08:38 AM

Thanks!
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:39 AM

Alright! The "B"s have been all revised and reworked!

Asgardians
...and Asgardian-ish figure, like Beta Ray Bill. More to come, but not many appear in the "B"s.

Spoiler Alert!

New Gods
Sort of DC's version of Asgardians. More of these to come later on, too. These will have some implicit synergy with Asgardians (for example, Beta Ray Bill's "Valiance Alliance").

Spoiler Alert!

Batman Universe

Spoiler Alert!

Bird of Prey
I'm not entirely sure exactly who will be included in this subfaction yet, but for starters, these two.

Spoiler Alert!

Military
Several more of these to come, as well. These are great fun against creatures like the Hulk, or in Transformers games, but work theme-wise with almost anyone.

Spoiler Alert!

Bizarro World!
Note the backward DC logo

Spoiler Alert!

Mutants

Spoiler Alert!

B.A.D. Girls
Completing the subfaction, with Asp from my last update and Diamondback from C3G. Some fun and interesting synergies and tactics between these 3 figures.

Spoiler Alert!

Symbiotes
The first of this subfaction, and the first use of my Adherent Hero type. More to come.

Spoiler Alert!

Inhumans
The first of this subfaction, too. They will all (or most of them) share the Child of the Mist power.

Spoiler Alert!

Wrecking Crew
The first of this small subfaction.

Spoiler Alert!

Random Marvel Stuff

Spoiler Alert!

Random DC Stuff

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by GreyOwl; January 15th, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old January 15th, 2015, 12:46 PM

SilverFox is surprisingly tart
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 1/15 Updated All "B" Cards

They look good!

Side notes: Shouldn't Banshee be under "Mutants"? Also, Black Mamba is missing her Dark Force Marker
Old January 15th, 2015, 01:45 PM

Fixed!
Old January 17th, 2015, 08:46 PM

pandab0mb is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry if this was asked or if im im in the wrong part of the forum. I would love to see malibu comics characters. Especially Prime. And image comics supreme would be awesome too. I like your work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations