Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 11th, 2016, 11:55 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
Rum & Bones or Blood Rage minis

Anyone have character cards for blood rage or rum & Bones minis? Ive just discoverd HS abs love it but dont have the cash to put much into it so im trying to use what i have.
Old September 11th, 2016, 01:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rum & Bones or Blood Rage minis

@DocBlizz , I have fully invested in the Rum and Bones 2nd tide kickstarter and have most of all of Rum and bones season 1. I plan on doing cards for them with different factions. I plan on using the abilities on their cards tweaked to form to heroscape. I am waiting on the new cards because the tide decks and character cards will be different with the upgraded set. This also gives me more time to paint my season 1 rum and bones. Stay tuned, I will eventually start churning them out. I will also do cards for Zombicide, Zombicide Black Plague, and eventually massive darkness when I get my kickstarter from that. As far as I know there are no current cards for Rum and Bones. There are many on here that don't want to get unpainted minis.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 11th, 2016, 02:24 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rum & Bones or Blood Rage minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@DocBlizz , I have fully invested in the Rum and Bones 2nd tide kickstarter and have most of all of Rum and bones season 1. I plan on doing cards for them with different factions. I plan on using the abilities on their cards tweaked to form to heroscape. I am waiting on the new cards because the tide decks and character cards will be different with the upgraded set. This also gives me more time to paint my season 1 rum and bones. Stay tuned, I will eventually start churning them out. I will also do cards for Zombicide, Zombicide Black Plague, and eventually massive darkness when I get my kickstarter from that. As far as I know there are no current cards for Rum and Bones. There are many on here that don't want to get unpainted minis.
Awesome...oh right I forgot I have Black Plague too, well I'll keep looking for it, I can certainly understand the not wanting unpainted minis but I'm right now just really excited for extra figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards