Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 11th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Crossbones @160 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Crossbones @160, Red Skull, Civilians x2 (500) vs Captain America, Hawkeye (II), Wasp (I), Stan Lee (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Crossbones @160, Red Skull, Baron Zemo (Heinrich), Angel (Warren), Batroc the Leaper (800) vs Cheshire, Lady Shiva, Black Bat, Hand Ninja x3 (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Fun low-level hitter for the Masterminds. Really enjoyed him in the Skull/Zemo army.

EDIT: Realizing now that you'd asked about Penguin (II), but that completely slipped my mind. Sorry! Fwiw, I think Penguin (II) also wanting Criminals/Thieves might make the test big enough to the point that it wouldn't really be about Crossbones anymore.

Last edited by Ronin; January 11th, 2020 at 07:34 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Crossbones is looking good!
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like he played exactly how i had hoped. Thanks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 13th, 2020, 03:01 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good!

I actually didn't previously feel the Cobblepot is wasted in a standard Red Skull army. Being able to keep the Cube just a bit longer was that good. Haven't quite gotten the hang of new Skull yet so maybe I'd have a different opinion now.

Either way, no worries at all! I bet the next play tester can tackle it.
Old January 18th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I actually didn't previously feel the Cobblepot is wasted in a standard Red Skull army. Being able to keep the Cube just a bit longer was that good. Haven't quite gotten the hang of new Skull yet so maybe I'd have a different opinion now.
Maybe not. I'm still inclined to think that Skull-Penguin is its own axis of evil that's kind of defocusing Crossbones in the test, but I can see why you'd want to make sure you weren't excessively strengthening that.

I imagine the tweaks to Skull have moderated that synergy a little, but I'm not sure I've played him with Penguin since the reeval either.
Old January 31st, 2020, 11:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like Ronin's test never got linked in the OP here.

What are you looking for in the (final?) round of tests here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2020, 11:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Alright, figuring some games out. Anything we want to make sure we hit here?
I think a Red Skull (C3G) + Penguin II test would be nice. Other than that, maybe just a test with an OM manager we haven’t tried yet? Robot?
Nvm, I can work off this.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 09:56 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: CROSSBONES

Army Test
Units: Crossbones (160), Penguin (II) (140), Red Skull (250), Bodyguard x8 (120), Hired Guns (130) (800)( vs Daredevil (II) (200), Luke Cage (190), Jessica Jones (220), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) (190) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Crossbones (160), Robot (210), Winter Soldier (240), Baron von Strucker (210), Viper (180) (1,000) vs Captain America (240), Iron Man (Avengers) (270), Falcon (140), Hawkeye (I) (150), Black Panther (200) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whoa..how much of those massacres were results of Crossbones?

edit: Doesn't actually look like much. 9 wounds in two games and not much else contributed.

The only games he comes off as undercover are with Robot or tea.ed with penguin II and hired guns. In general he looks about where most double ranged attacker's are but his double attack isn't an always thing.

Not saying you are wrong just when a figure only does 4 damage in a game where his only real use is damag ing things, to hear the phrase undercosted seems off.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:25 PM

His damage was timely, though, and helped finish things off. It's not that he himself is that tough, but that he's a solid and cheap addition to already good things that makes their strengths stronger.

Old February 3rd, 2020, 11:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm a little troubled that he never seems to use the human shield power.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 11:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm a little troubled that he never seems to use the human shield power.
I noticed that as well. Still soaking in the data here, but thanks Bats!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library