Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2015, 12:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

@jwsanner2 , I think it would be easier just to spray a primer over them to paint them instead of stripping them. I just primed mine, and am getting ready to give em a go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 12th, 2015, 11:37 AM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@jwsanner2 , I think it would be easier just to spray a primer over them to paint them instead of stripping them. I just primed mine, and am getting ready to give em a go.
Yeah, I think you are correct. A looooooong soak in Simple Green did remove the metallic paint from Gideon, but that's it. I'm going to just prime them.
Old October 26th, 2015, 08:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I did almost all of my master set in my mod thread. Just have the elves left.
TREX'S MOD THREAD

Old December 18th, 2015, 12:16 AM

Salparadise is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anybody attempt to paint their Battle for Zendikar figs yet? Got my 2 copies this week and was thinking of painting one. The Ruiner would be a tough one though...
Old December 18th, 2015, 12:43 AM

jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby! jwsanner2 rolls all skulls baby!

Tackled a goblin last night. The good news is that the figures in this set are much more crisp and better molded. The bad news is I'm still pretty average at painting.

Last edited by jwsanner2; December 18th, 2015 at 12:44 AM. Reason: forgot to add text and didn't want to doublepost
Old December 18th, 2015, 09:30 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

He looks great @jwsanner2 ! I also noticed how much better the molds were with the expansion figures. Really looking forward to painting the Vampires especially. Been procrastinating because I recently found myself yet ANOTHER hobby to eat my time (fpv quadcopters)

I need to just drag them out and prime and do it.
Old December 18th, 2015, 01:27 PM
"like" happy

Man, I thought that was out on the 31st of december. Sounds like I need to jump on that. Pretty "OK" paint job @jwsanner2 . Are you kidding man, that looks sweet. I'm pretty sure you inspired me to paint mine.

Old December 19th, 2015, 08:03 PM

Salparadise is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That goblin looks awesome @jwsanner2 ! And do you plan on painting your eldrazi?
Old December 20th, 2015, 10:58 PM

Eldrazi Ruiner [take #1]

Old December 21st, 2015, 07:01 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Ends up having a very attack on titan feel. superb job. I only hope mine comes out so well. when it comes that is.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 21st, 2015, 10:50 AM
"like" happy

looks great man

Old December 21st, 2015, 10:55 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

That's a great paint job! Would make a good Marro Hivelord methinks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender