Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 7th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
I have started Utgar...it is a mess
Even so it's awesome that you are undertaking such a daunting task. And once you've done Utgar the rest will be easy by comparison.

Cheers for putting in the time to make this happen.

Old May 7th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Very nice, Ryougabot; keep up the good work!
Old May 7th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Visually, it's easier for me to interpret than previous charts I'd seen with ALL the units!
Concise idea to create by general.
Like the dashed lined representing connections outside of a faction.

If you get to Utgar, I'm anxious to see how you'll represent Ornak with all those dashed lines leading off to every Utgar Hero!

Very nice! Keep them coming!
Old May 8th, 2007, 10:30 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
A great addition to the Heroscapers world!
Old May 8th, 2007, 10:34 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like it. Personally I'd use some color to make things a little easier to follow, but its still a nice addition.
Old May 8th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I like it. Personally I'd use some color to make things a little easier to follow, but its still a nice addition.
Hmmm colors

Red arrows could mean attack bonuses, blue could be defense, green could be defense, gray could be range, and black could be all others.

I like. It will slow down the release of Utgar because I would have to go back and fix Einar.

What does everyone think of that?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old May 8th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Using the colors of the stat would be good. So Blue=Defense adjustment, Red=Attack adjustment, Green=Move adjustment, Gray=Range adjustment and black could be a Miscellaneous synergy.

Great job and thanks for working on this!

Newb.
Old May 8th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm colors

Red arrows could mean attack bonuses, blue could be defense, green could be defense, gray could be range, and black could be all others.

I like. It will slow down the release of Utgar because I would have to go back and fix Einar.

What does everyone think of that?
I think that you, as the author/artist, as allowed to take any suggestions you find useful and ditch the rest. You've done a great first piece. You can quit now (please don't). You are already giving us a bunch of good stuff...thank you!
Old May 8th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Updated

I love the colors idea. It is a little more information, but it is a slightly more useful document.

Now on to Utgar - Maybe Jandar - he is first alphabetically

-Ryougabot

Old May 9th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Jandar is added...have I missed anything?

-Ryougabot

Old May 9th, 2007, 11:52 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
The MacDirk Warrors get an attack boost from one of the following:

Hawthorne
Alistair
Denrick
Thorgrim
Finn
Eldgrim

Also, the three Viking Champions obviously have so synergies that seem missing. People often forget they can boost the Tarn Vikings, or think they can boost the 4th Mass. Obviously, these non-specific boosts are a little harder to show without losing simplicity.

Other than that, it looks good!

- Eclipse, who always thought Jandar had more synergies *grumbles*
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Quote:
The MacDirk Warrors get an attack boost from one of the following:

Hawthorne
Alistair
Denrick
Thorgrim
Finn
Eldgrim

Also, the three Viking Champions obviously have so synergies that seem missing. People often forget they can boost the Tarn Vikings, or think they can boost the 4th Mass. Obviously, these non-specific boosts are a little harder to show without losing simplicity.
Great catch, added the McDirk. About the other, I think I can do that with text better. I have tried with lines, but they boost any unique, so it looks like a giant spider web...very hard to read.

-Ryougabot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units