Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 1st, 2019, 04:16 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Beyond the Peak of Emptiness

Greetings and a Happy Late-Late Halloween night to you all! Yes, I'm here and I'm not super-late delivering another haunting title to you all this spooky-fingerpuppet-ghost-month!

Now this is quite the chilling tale delving into my favorite subgenre of the kind: Arctic Horror! The Shining, The Thing, some other third one... there's nothing about scares that snow doesn't improve! So I wrote up this tale to chill you all to the bone! It's a grisly one, all right!

Now I may be late, but this time I actually finished the damn thing in its entirety before posting it, so no need to worry about waiting on updates from me! The only updating I've gotta do is fix any grammar issues I see (this was written in a single day so I expect those).

So grab a blanket, whip up some cocoa, and put on this track, and enjoy the story of...

Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy it? Let me know what you thought! That is... if you can actually bring yourself to finish it (both in a scary sense and in a people-don't-finish-my-stories sense)!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; June 18th, 2021 at 12:21 PM. Reason: fixed some minor spelling & grammar issues
Old December 9th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Beyond the Peak of Emptiness

Happy 1000 views to this one. Only a little fewer than Creeping Evil in 1/12th the months; not bad if you ask me. Halloween stories seem popular with Guests. Cheers nonetheless

Also don't forget--if you don't wanna comment because you feel bad about leaving exclusively-negative feedback, you can always anonymously voice your displeasure by Rating this story and others like it. Simply PM The Grim Reaper's Friend with your Score out of 10.

~TAF, may whip something up for Christmas

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction