Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 15th, 2019, 05:54 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Found Sealed Heroscape if anyone is interested.

https://imgur.com/gallery/OKmLcLG
Wave 2 Heroes
Minutemen & Wolves
Wave 4 Heroes
Nikitas & Gladiators
Ninjas & Kozuke Samurai
Rats & Warriors

It's for sale if anyone is interested. Found at Half Price Books, if you respond soon I could go back and get the RotV Master Set with the Elite Vipers too. Shoot me offers, I figured I'd give other Heroscapers a shot before Ebay.
Old September 16th, 2019, 09:07 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Found Sealed Heroscape if anyone is interested.

I would be interested in the Master Set, Wave 2+4 heroes, and the Nikitas & Gladiators. I can't necessarily afford to make a crazy good offer, but I figured it couldn't hurt to reply and let you know I was interested.
Old September 16th, 2019, 10:55 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
I would be interested in the Master Set, Wave 2+4 heroes, and the Nikitas & Gladiators. I can't necessarily afford to make a crazy good offer, but I figured it couldn't hurt to reply and let you know I was interested.
If you want the master set pm me an offer asap, it's only on hold 1 more day.
Old September 18th, 2019, 12:07 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi Tmac, I'm sorry for taking longer to reply than I would have liked. If the master set is still available, I could get it for $50. Totally understand if its not available anymore though. Thanks for sharing finds like this with the Scapers community!
Old September 18th, 2019, 12:27 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Sorry, there's no way I could do $50. The store that was holding it for me was gonna charge me $130+tax. I'd be losing money.
Old September 18th, 2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Sorry, there's no way I could do $50. The store that was holding it for me was gonna charge me $130+tax. I'd be losing money.
No worries, totally understand. I would have been mainly interested in the terrain anyway. I've got most of the figures from RotV, but as far as terrain goes I've just got a SotM master set. Its crazy how much the master sets have gone up in value over the years!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales