Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which of The Ruins of Valhalla maps is the best?!
Forsaken Cloister 3 7.50%
Arborshate's Pathway 1 2.50%
By a Common Barrier 0 0%
Ruined Pier 4 10.00%
The Great Wall of Valhalla 12 30.00%
Desecrated Mine 10 25.00%
Hephaestus 2 5.00%
Valda Keep 2 5.00%
Stalwart 3 7.50%
From the Ashes 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:57 PM

Skylord163 is surprisingly tart
Re: Ruins of Valhalla: Map Reviews

I've updated the PDF for my Road of Wellsprings entry. It still takes nine spaces to reach either Glyph, but I've added a 24th Start Zone space to each side. I also provide nine suggestions for customizing the map.

Road of Wellsprings didn't make the top 10 in the Ruins of Valhalla contest but I've been happy with the possibilities it presents for simple 1ROTV+1FOTA tournament-style play and non-tournament tinkering.

Paul
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Ruins of Valhalla: Map Reviews

Added my reviews to my most recent post, for Ruined Pier and From the Ashes now that I've playtested them.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games