Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 10th, 2020, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Updated 10/16 - Before Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Great work! Can't believe this is the first time I've read this.
Great Necro. I enjoyed the read. I think I glanced at this a few years ago maybe but didnt give it the attention it deserved.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 12th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not related but Heroquest is returning

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 15th, 2020, 04:52 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to say that that is a good sign for HeroScape, and it probably will be if it is successful. We aren't a big community, but we are a strong community.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old August 16th, 2022, 07:01 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeston View Post
While still in the UK, Stephen Baker worked with Roger Ford to create Die Schlacht der Dinosaurier (Battle of the Dinosaurs) only released in Europe in 1993.

The Battle of the Dinosaurs box (this pic and those below from boardgamegeek).

Necro bump. Since Craig Van Ness mentioned this game and the influence of Stephen Baker (again) in the CVN Q&A thread.

I am proud to have this game in my collection too--with many other HeroScape predecessors.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old August 16th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

The HeroQuest revival is worth mentioning too.
Old August 16th, 2022, 09:28 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

You're right. I just got my Frozen Horror expansion a few days ago. I am part of the revival boat too. -1moreheroscaper/1moreheroquester.

I still think Havok Skirmish Battle should be in the HeroScape history list...Short lived--but 1997, first time I have found Heroscape figure bases before Heroscape, used stickers on bases, Nexus units (similar to Avalon Hill's Nexus-Ops) colored aliens not too different from Marros, similiar miniature size and sculpt, pre-painted minis, a player could draft figures in 2-3+ fig squads with unit packs, and it was a light tabletop wargame. Not the best rules, but could be modified. I think Stephen Baker helped in some way too, but not sure how.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; August 16th, 2022 at 09:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion