Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old December 12th, 2018, 11:24 AM

bmarentx is surprisingly tart
Lycanthropy activating though bonding

If I use the wolves of badru to bond with the Werewolf Lord, can I still use the moon frenzy D20 lycanthropy ability of the Werewolf Lord? Or is the moon frenzy only available when an order marker is actually on the Werewolf Lord?

Thanks
Old December 12th, 2018, 11:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Lycanthropy activating though bonding

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarentx View Post
If I use the wolves of badru to bond with the Werewolf Lord, can I still use the moon frenzy D20 lycanthropy ability of the Werewolf Lord? Or is the moon frenzy only available when an order marker is actually on the Werewolf Lord?

Thanks
I believe its states it on the card. You get to do one or the other so there isnt stacking. In short, if you reveal on the wolves of badru you take a turn with them and the darklord. If you reveal on the darklord its him and his possibly moon frenzy target.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 12th, 2018, 11:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See The Book of the Werewolf Lord and card:

MOON FRENZY power starts with "After revealing an order marker" so when you take a turn using MOON FRENZY it cannot stack.

Also, welcome to the game and the site @bmarentx ! See my New? Start Here! link in my signature for some good places to start. Also, being new if you have simple questions such as these, feel free to use the Question Dump as it reduces clutter in the forum but also many people look at that thread so questions get answered pretty quickly there. we hope you feel welcome here.
Old December 27th, 2018, 01:24 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quick question about GS bonding. If I was to Lycanthropy Charos or any other dragon would that break the bonding ability since their dragon is no longer a dragon?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 27th, 2018, 01:27 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Never Break the Chain

No. Greenscales bond with the Lizard King decided at the beginning of the game, not with dragons. I don't believe there's any other bonding that works like that, but werewolf Charos still bonds.

~Dysole, dragon around the rules
Old December 27th, 2018, 02:26 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Bummer. Those little green lizards really are loyal!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's