Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 18th, 2008, 11:28 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
bmaczero's Custom Card Blanks - Dark Tower Card

Hiya,

I was noodling around in Photoshop this weekend and I made a new blank army card. It would be good possibly for some rusted repaints of Soulborgs or other machine-type units. Feel free to use this for your own custom units if you ever want to.

Rusty Metal

Western Wood - Added 11/20/08

Graveyard/Undead Card - Added 11/21/08

Shiny Sci-Fi - Added 11/24/08

Dark Tower - Added 11/27/08:

Blank Frame - Posted 7-15-09

Requests for a themed card? Post 'em up!

Upcoming Cards:
1.) Dark Gothic Card
2.) Oriental (Dragon) Card
3.) Knots/Rope Card
4.) Halloween/Pumpkin Card

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Last edited by bmaczero; July 15th, 2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:50 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation
Re: Rusted Metal - Custom Blank Card

Wow! That's impressive.

I haven't been able to restart the meager custom making I had going, but perhaps some time I will. This card could have many... oh how shall I put it? Purposes... yeeeeesss.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:57 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hehe, good to know you think it's useful. I'm trying to gauge whether it would be worthwhile for me to make more of these in my free time (maybe I should have made a poll, oh well...).

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Hehe, good to know you think it's useful. I'm trying to gauge whether it would be worthwhile for me to make more of these in my free time (maybe I should have made a poll, oh well...).

Why don't you check your rep for the answer you seek
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Why don't you check your rep for the answer you seek
Wow, I guess I better start brainstorming!

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:10 PM

Ok, I've added a Western-style wood card.

If anyone has any particular themes they'd like to see or need for a custom, pipe up. I'd like to make some blanks that I know people will use rather than just posting up random designs.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 21st, 2008, 12:36 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Being a fan of all thing mechanical and steampunkish, I heart the rusty metal blank. +rep for you, sir.

This is just a suggestion, but maybe you could try a misty graveyard evil-looking undead-type blank? With a jack-o-lantern or something?
Old November 21st, 2008, 02:20 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Don't know if I'll ever find the opportunity to use them, but I'm always jealous of people's talent to make these.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 21st, 2008, 05:01 AM

Shodian Woo who?

Wow a very nice job on these...I am impressed. I think you need to do a space one. :P

Fear the might of the Dragons, Mortal!
Old November 21st, 2008, 08:38 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome, thanks! How about a dark gothic, space tech, oriental dragon, celtic knots, etc. Looking forward to more!

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: bmaczero's Custom Card Blanks

Awesome!

Noodle is my new favorite verb now.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: bmaczero's Custom Card Blanks

I really like the graveyard blank. I can see making a unit where the only thing you see that represents a figure(s) is bright beady eyes staring back at you.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards