Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Arkansas 'Scapers!

I know that Revdyer has posted several posts letting people know that we have a group of people playing Heroscape in Central Arkansas, but we have not had an official thread for Arkansas 'Scapers. So here it is .

We often play in Little Rock, Jacksonville or Conway (which is about 30-40 minutes from Little Rock). We have had at least 2 tournaments and countless gatherings. I know about a dozen of people around Central Arkansas who can get together and play Heroscape. Many times, I can just go to Revdyer's house and bother him with a game or two.

Let us know that you are near us and want to play this awesome game with us. We have had people from Memphis driving down to play with us, so I would say Memphis is near .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM

MoonBlade Woo who?
Re: Arkansas 'Scapers!

Make that a dozen and two. I have been in contact with Rev so i am sure I will begin meeting most of you so for now let me introduce myself. I am a complete noob, I bought the game for my son for chistmas but I think I enjoy it more then him. At this point we only have a Swarm of the Marrow Master Set and some expansion set that came with Johny "Shotgun" Sullivan and I think a few "Angel" type dudes. Luckily my boy's birthday is this month and he wants more so i am thinking of looking for a Valkary Master Set, maybe the D&D Masterset will be out by this X-mas Any way I live in Conway so if anyone is up for an easy win look me up, I have a great table that a map is almost always on so game on.
Old September 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

Welcome to Heroscape Moonblade!!!! I look forward to meeting you, and playing against you. Also, we are having a tournament in October and would love for you to join us. You can find our thread here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=26715&page=2

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old February 2nd, 2010, 07:44 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Hi fellowArkansans! I have been playing for a couple of years and just recently found this site while looking for more Heroscape stuff on the web. I live near Hot Springs and scape with my wife and kids. We all love the game! I also have a friend in Benton who plays. He has a pretty big set and almost always has a map set up. I'd be interested in playing with you guys occasionally to learn a little more about the game and about tournment style play.
Old February 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM

deadeyedan7 Woo who?

Hey everyone. I can't wait for the next tourney or get-together. I've got a cousin who got back from the National Guard and wants to come along for the next event. We're both for one soon. Hope to see everyone there.

When the nations of Ullar descend upon you,.....our attack dice will blot out the sun!
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation

Hey Arkansan Scapers.

My name is Rock, I am 29 and I have been playing for about 3 years now.

I am able to get together with RevDyer once every couple weeks and play some really fun games, but I want more.

I want to make my home available for night time games.

I am located in central Little Rock right across the street from UAMS on West Markham, so it's a pretty central location.

I would like to make a Club out of this, something that is regular, perhaps 2 nights per week or more if possible. The games will start at around 8:15pm.

I have a pretty expansive collection, I have 3x most commons but I am missing some, but not much at all. I have lots of land and trees, castles, all that stuff.

Let me know if this is something you guys would be interested in! I would love to be able to play more heroscape with fellow enthusiasts.

-Rock
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:26 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like fun! I might be able to make it once a week or once every two weeks. I'd need an earlier start time or a Friday night game.
Old March 30th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I'll be in Northern Arkansas (Rogers area) over Easter for a few days. Are there any of you up North that are interested in getting a game or 2 in?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 31st, 2010, 09:27 PM

It would be nice but I'm too far away.
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:01 AM

gum man Woo who?

iv been scaping for a few years now, but i hardly ever get to play and if so only with one person. i would love to get more chances to scape. i live within 45 minutes of little rock and i would love an oportunity to play with other scapers my collection is not huge but i would say i have a bunch. iv never had an oportunity to play in a tourny before. i would love to get more info on scaping with some other scapers.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:19 PM

Are you south or north of Little Rock? I play scape with a friend of mine in Benton almost every week. I'm near Hot Springs.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:51 PM

gum man Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Are you south or north of Little Rock? I play scape with a friend of mine in Benton almost every week. I'm near Hot Springs.
im between benton and hot springs

"I summon the rechets of bogdan!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers