Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 28th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Father_Jon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Greek and Roman figure suggestion

Hi all:

First off, sorry to make this a new thread, as I'm sure this has been discussed at some length elsewhere. I've tried to find a germane thread to post this in, but even searching for the right one is starting to make my eyes cross.

My question is this: does anyone have any suggestions on where I could get some Greek and Roman figures for custom units and heroes? I realize that the 9th from the first expansion would be an obvious choice, along with the Sacred Band (Gaius and Parmenio included of course), but I'm having some trouble tracking them down for a price that won't force me to sell my truck.

Any help you all can offer would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance and again, sorry for clogging up the forum with what will most likely be a duplicate thread. Thanks, -Jon
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Greek and Roman figure suggestion

Here are some decent looking Spartans from a company called Crocodile Games (in the same look as 300):

http://www.crocodilegames.com/secure...%20-%20Olympus

Old Glory has several lines of Historical figures:

This link goes to there Historical line of Hellenistic Punic Wars to the Fall of Rome figures:
http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/ca...es.asp?cat=119

Both of these companies sell their figures unpainted and might require assembly.

Hope that helps.

Newb.
Old May 28th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Re: Greek and Roman figure suggestion

Foundry also has a ton of historical stuff, including some Greeks. Also unpainted, sadly, but most people into historical gaming seem to like painting their own stuff anyhow.
http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/main.asp

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards