Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 15th, 2008, 10:12 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
Worst die rolling game EVER!!

Today I played the ice/fortress scenario without the door. Basically all you really need to know was Sudema stoned most of my guys, I rolled blanks on almost all my attacks and defense, I rolled "1" three times on the Mitonsoul glyph (they were all my guys), and I couldn't beat initiative rolls of 7, 5, & 3.

Dice gods, what did I do to offend thee?

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 15th, 2008, 10:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
hey we all have bad days. You're good ones coming up.
Old February 15th, 2008, 10:39 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Well, first off you gotta do some drug testing in your army if most of them were stoned...
Old February 16th, 2008, 03:27 AM

That's probably why Taelord rolled blanks three straight attacks...

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 16th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Well, first off you gotta do some drug testing in your army if most of them were stoned...

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old February 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM

n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker n1ck3l knows what's in an order marker
Well...

Think positively, the law of averages dictates that with those rolls, you should have a really good game coming up soon.

All work and no play makes n1ck3l a dull boy... and it means you are spending too much time setting up the map. Get on with it!
Old February 18th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
WEll if they were stoned......THey'd be in 9th dimension fighting huge monkey men right now a qoute from "Patrick
Star's words of achievement"

well anyway......um....... .......oh yeah.........I was playing my bro and he had a ullar army against my einar one time...............in the end his charos was the only thing to ove on his side and he killed my 500pt einar army

be the bomb in many ways
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:10 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
Well the same thing happened to me yesterday, 1st game I played against my brother I roll like crap, 2nd game we played, I totally dominate.
Old February 21st, 2008, 09:37 PM

I like your inputs. It's like sports: one game you might get hammered 13-3, but you have to figure that you will have a good game coming soon. That feels better...Thanks!

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 21st, 2008, 10:30 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
With the way I'm rolling lately, we should play each other. The game will be 400 points each and take 3 days because we'll never be able to score hits.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 01:22 AM

3 days. Wow. Maybe our guys are taking practice swings. Sorry to hear that the dice aren't treating you much better, bunjee.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:17 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Only 3? Thats amazing. The longest game I've ever played, was like 6 days. All 5 of us couldn't hit a thing. I ended up winning though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports