Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:41 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
I've stated this before and i state it again. I find these game confusing, boring and kind scary. Scary, why you ask, I'm afraid of gender adrogenous men. I also cannot stand Final Fantasy. *Templar jumps of his soapbox and walks away.* Comes back and yells go Xbox 360, PS3 sucks. Halo is better IMO and nothing can change that. Thanks for listening to my rant,
P.S Sorry to all offended

Sincerly,
Fallen Templar

halo good... that's funny. If halo is good then Black must be the greatest game ever made. I love how you make the same "androgynous men" joke that everyone else has made, too. And I'm not going to knock the 360, because Geras is friggin' sweet, but I believe you can step down from your high-horse, cause the PS3 has it beat.

Game-trashing aside, I love Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten one and two and played through CoM, though I didn't build the best decks, so I made it nowhere. I'm glad the new one's hitting the PSP, cause I just got one a few months back and I've been awaiting God of War like a salivating madman. And I love the Final Fantasy series too (except the X sequels and XI). I prefer the Legend of Dragoon any day, though, it pounds SquareSoft/Enix into oblivion.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Disney and Square. Anyone who thought they'd taste so good together before this would have been called a madman...

It's really amazing when you think about it.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I'm with Johnny on this one. They are amazing games. I had to hit 100 to beat Seph on the first game on Expert. Took me almost a year, but after 118 hours I have officially completed the game on Expert 100%... I have also beaten the 2nd on Proud 100%, but that was a LOT easier...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old March 28th, 2008, 12:24 AM

gg has disabled reputation
HEY ARE THEY MAKIN A 3RD KH AND ARE THEY MAKING A KH OR SIMPSONS HEROSCAPE :?: :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

JZ
Old March 28th, 2008, 12:40 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg
HEY ARE THEY MAKIN A 3RD KH AND ARE THEY MAKING A KH OR SIMPSONS HEROSCAPE :P
Congratulations!
The worst possible first post you could make!
Somebody get him a drink!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg
Congratulations!

I'm sensing a ban-hammer.
Old March 29th, 2008, 12:32 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg
Congratulations!

I'm sensing a ban-hammer.
Yes. I'll bet he dorsn't even play HS. He just randomly found this site.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 29th, 2008, 06:52 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
sda is that kh is/was a weak game play issue. the idea is great story is great.
but there is no line the first was ps2 tahn the important gba part (with other gameplay) than ps2 , and if some parts on psp oder ps the game story is split.
the first part was awfull i wished square would make the game like ffx , and not that aful real time battel taht must be easy for young diney fans, many are now older.

and i hope kh3 will be better darker and hell have remakes from 1 (2) in it maybe chaibn of memory.
in other chase a pre movie what happend.
Old March 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
I love the real time game play of KH. Of course, I also love the turn-based game play of FFX. What I can't stand is the mixture of real-time and turn-based that you get in FF XII. It was really annoying standing right next to an enemy and not being able to attack it, especially when it attacks you.

I say go full fledged real time (like KH and Star Ocean) or full fledged turn based (like the FF's up through X and Shining Force)

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:27 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
I just don't get this game, what's the appeal? You play as a guy smacking guys with a big key and helping mickey mouse...

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old March 29th, 2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus
I love the real time game play of KH. Of course, I also love the turn-based game play of FFX. What I can't stand is the mixture of real-time and turn-based that you get in FF XII. It was really annoying standing right next to an enemy and not being able to attack it, especially when it attacks you.

I say go full fledged real time (like KH and Star Ocean) or full fledged turn based (like the FF's up through X and Shining Force)
'That's one of the resons I love StarOcean. The battle system is great. KH seemed very lacking to me.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 29th, 2008, 09:35 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus

'That's one of the resons I love StarOcean. The battle system is great. KH seemed very lacking to me.
I'm exactly opposite. I didn't like StarOcean III a whole lot. The story for the first 2 (about) hours was very dull and boring and not very attention-gripping. I liked how Kingdom Hearts jumped you into the game almost immediately.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games