Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 14th, 2014, 04:47 PM

cornhusker36 has disabled reputation
Re: Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post
Hey everyone, Bill here the creator of Hyground 3d Terrain tiles! Thank you so much for your imput and we really like hearing your thoughts! We are huge heroscape fans and have a bunch of terrain of own but wanted something more. New terrain that was better and that would have opportunity to grow.

Terrain is just the beginning, we have plans for a future projects that include new mini's and games! Terrain is just a starter!

Many of you are on the fence about the pricing. We just wanted to remind everyone that we are having to include US shipping to all pledge levels. Shipping is not cheap and it has raised the price some. We also are creating all product in the US so that we have a much better control over the quality of the product.

Its great to hear from all of you. We are glad to support the heroscapers community! If you have any questions for me please send me a message or email me at bill.reaser@hygroundtiles.com! In the future we may also start a design support group and we would love to have some of you included in that!
@Brease That is nice and all, but it all comes down to cost. I can still buy Heroscape terrain for cheaper then your new terrain. Also, still have yet to see if your terrain is compatible with Heroscape terrain. If its not then all you have done is create a more expensive hex based map.
Old August 14th, 2014, 06:05 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornhusker36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post
Hey everyone, Bill here the creator of Hyground 3d Terrain tiles! Thank you so much for your imput and we really like hearing your thoughts! We are huge heroscape fans and have a bunch of terrain of own but wanted something more. New terrain that was better and that would have opportunity to grow.

Terrain is just the beginning, we have plans for a future projects that include new mini's and games! Terrain is just a starter!

Many of you are on the fence about the pricing. We just wanted to remind everyone that we are having to include US shipping to all pledge levels. Shipping is not cheap and it has raised the price some. We also are creating all product in the US so that we have a much better control over the quality of the product.

Its great to hear from all of you. We are glad to support the heroscapers community! If you have any questions for me please send me a message or email me at bill.reaser@hygroundtiles.com! In the future we may also start a design support group and we would love to have some of you included in that!
@Brease That is nice and all, but it all comes down to cost. I can still buy Heroscape terrain for cheaper then your new terrain. Also, still have yet to see if your terrain is compatible with Heroscape terrain. If its not then all you have done is create a more expensive hex based map.
We have posted some pictures on the other thread today of hyground on top of heroscape tiles. Check it out!
Old August 14th, 2014, 08:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I do hope they make their goal and get funded as it looks like a great product, I just think it could have had a more successful launch if handled differently. Letting people pledge $25-$50 for just a few items would have really added up fast while introducing a ton of potential future customers to the product.
I think that would pull in more people.
They actually just added this, after listening to the reaction of the community!
Awesome, I'll have to go take another look at that kickstarter then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News