Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 8th, 2016, 11:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sir Heroscape's TICALLA! Trade/sale list! - (2/19/16)

There's comments in here about your pine trees...got any pictures of those?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
There's comments in here about your pine trees...got any pictures of those?
Here you are!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 9th, 2016, 10:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did you find those or make them...what's your sources for those?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I make them. I get the trees on etsy.com...just mini pines that I connect/hotglue together to create pine tree bunches

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 13th, 2016, 07:42 AM

Re: Sir Heroscape's *DISCOUNT* TICALLA! - (6/13/16)

(Discount is over)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 11th, 2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old June 14th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a good experience selling to Sir Heroscape and would gladly work with him again!
Old June 16th, 2016, 01:28 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Just finished anorhee great trade with Sir Heroscape! The custom evergreens and lava set look amazing!
Old June 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM

(Discount is over)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 11th, 2016 at 06:03 AM.
Old July 8th, 2016, 03:48 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love to bite for the discount and to help you make Gencon, but I have so many freaking things going on and not so much money for it. I really need to print some custom cards, get ANOTHER tote to hold more scape, and I'm eyeing up the new magic AotP expansion. Ugh. Good luck with getting the money.
Old July 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM

The 4th Horseman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was honestly hesitant to trade for some of Sir Heroscape’s custom Ticilla Jungle terrain, as I am one of those collectors who only wants official products. Never had any customs and didn’t think I ever would. However, I decided to go for it and man am I impressed. This stuff is quality work and really really does look bang on with the official stuff (don’t have the real kind myself but this stuff to me fits the feel of it). If you were questioning it in anyway, speaking as a picky only official stuff guy, I highly recommend.

Beside the excellent quality product, Sir Heroscape was an absolute gentleman in the trade. I flaked on the original trade we had, and he was disappointed but more than understanding. He was extremely patient while I was incredibly busy dealing and was more than willing to wait until I had time to deal with things to get my end shipped out. Don’t think I’ve ever had experience dealing with someone so pleasant in a trade. And lastly, the items sent were packed well, assembled quickly, and arrived in perfect condition.

TLDR: Sir Heroscape makes an excellent quality product and is an awesome trader that I would recommend to anyone.
Old September 27th, 2016, 02:55 AM

Re: Sir Heroscape's TICALLA! - (6/13/16)

Heroscape 'Haves' updated in the OP. A Ton of extra RotV terrain and a few figures as well.

ALSO...don't forget about my Ticalla Jungle. It's hard to beat $50 for a set that is better than the original Let me know if you're interested!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 24th, 2016, 07:04 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sir Heroscape's TICALLA! - (6/13/16)

Great trade with Sir HS, there was a slight mix-up but it was resolved quickly and without inconvenience to me! Would do it again tomorrow. +rep

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades