Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2010, 10:47 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

Gary, in your price listing shouldn't the flag bearers be worth more than $9.99?

Old August 30th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Never seen this thread before!

Gary, I want to thank you for building your site. I used it quite a bit when I first got into it again.

Thanks!

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Gary, in your price listing shouldn't the flag bearers be worth more than $9.99?
Hmm. I believe MSRP was set at 9.99 when they first came out. I know a lot of TRUs marked that up a buck or two. I'll have to see if one of my old FB boxes still has a price tag on it.
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Hmm. I believe MSRP was set at 9.99 when they first came out. I know a lot of TRUs marked that up a buck or two. I'll have to see if one of my old FB boxes still has a price tag on it.
I'm pretty sure MSRP was closer to $14.
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I thought it was 12.99, like the boosters. TRU was giving them away for free when you bought a tower pack when they came out. Basicaly it made the tower pack 1/2 off.
Old September 10th, 2010, 06:16 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

MSRP for them was 12.99 when they first came out.....

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old November 20th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

A long overdue update of the site download is ready. Not available for IE users (unless trying out the beta of IE v9, which can render xhtml and has native support for SVG, just like all other browsers have been able to do for years).

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 20th, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM
Spin Master

Getting caught up with all the online exclusive battlefields/scenarios revealed since last November.
Note: Only the entrance on the right (XHTML+SVG version) got the New additions.

Users of IE, I realize IE9 doesn't run on Windows XP. It is well worth the trouble to upgrade your operating system to Windows 7. IE9 has some significant improvements.

The site's download file has also been updated.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Users of IE, I realize IE9 doesn't run on Windows XP. It is well worth the trouble to upgrade your operating system to Windows 7. IE9 has some significant improvements.
Or, you know, stop using a crippled browser and install one that actually works.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:
Or, you know, stop using a crippled browser and install one that actually works.
I recommend something involving Burning Mammals, ideally red cute ones.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Quote:
I recommend something involving Burning Mammals, ideally red cute ones.
Yep, Firefox is still my favorite browser. Now if Mozzilla would just put the XForms add-on "on the trunk" (so it doesn't need to be an add-on), and upgrade the browser's support for XSLT/XPath from 1.x to 2.x, then that would really be something.
Old June 11th, 2011, 05:50 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your site is great !
It is very useful, I often use it.
Thanks.

I have found a typo: in 5 places in the "Hitzones and Special Powers" list, you have written "sheild" instead of "shield"

Last edited by dalu; June 12th, 2011 at 03:12 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion