Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gorillitroopers

Yep, all the hero can do is attack. No moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM

Teporinguito Woo who?

Yes you are correct. Thanks a lot. So I can attack with a normal or a special but not move. Excellent.
Old October 1st, 2016, 01:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So something that just occurred to me about these guys, can Ivor bump their range to a 'permanent' (as long as you have a figure on Ivor) range of at least 5?

Like if you activate Autocannons you bump up their range to 5, which is enough to meet Ivor's range 4 or more requirement, which brings their total range to 9. Then even when Autocannons' effect ends, their Range would go down to 5 without ever dipping below 4 at anypoint. So would Ivor effectively be self-sustaining at that point? It's not like it says 'a range number of 4 or more not counting this glyph's boost' or anything.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 1st, 2016, 01:56 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would assume as soon as their Range value drops back to 1 Ivor wears off. Assumedly anytime someone's Range value changes you'd check to see if it still applies. Idunno, seems too exploitative otherwise.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 1st, 2016, 02:17 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don't think Ivor would even come into play. Their range number is 1. The special power does not change their range number, just their range for that attack.

(At least my thoguhts )
Old October 1st, 2016, 02:26 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I would assume as soon as their Range value drops back to 1 Ivor wears off. Assumedly anytime someone's Range value changes you'd check to see if it still applies. Idunno, seems too exploitative otherwise.

~TAF
But there isn't a point were their range goes down to 1, unless powers don't count their own boosts for that sort of thing (which seems a little odd). It's not like Autocannons says 'their Range Value becomes 5 until the end of turn' and Ivor keys specifically off of 'Range Value' instead of the 'range number' it adds too. Autocannons and Ivor both 'add to the range number', so if Autocannons can cause the 'range number' to be high enough to count (which it can), why can't Ivor after it has already been triggered if they use the same wording?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I don't think Ivor would even come into play. Their range number is 1. The special power does not change their range number, just their range for that attack.

(At least my thoguhts )
It says right in Synergy Benefits Received that Laglor can boost them after Autocannons, therefore Ivor could too.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 1st, 2016, 03:03 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Huh, I completely missed that.

I still think they start each turn at range 1, but I can't explain it right now. Not enough brain cells firing at this time of night. I am sure someone else will pop in here before I can collect my thoughts...
Old October 5th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So something that just occurred to me about these guys, can Ivor bump their range to a 'permanent' (as long as you have a figure on Ivor) range of at least 5?

Like if you activate Autocannons you bump up their range to 5, which is enough to meet Ivor's range 4 or more requirement, which brings their total range to 9. Then even when Autocannons' effect ends, their Range would go down to 5 without ever dipping below 4 at anypoint. So would Ivor effectively be self-sustaining at that point? It's not like it says 'a range number of 4 or more not counting this glyph's boost' or anything.
Huh. That's certainly not our intent, but I can see how your reasoning makes sense. I would argue, though, that Ivor is not self-sustaining, rather momentary verification. That is, at any time you want to see if Ivor boost a unit, at that point you check to see what the unit's Range is. The next time you want to see if Ivor applies, you once again need to check to see the Range value. Whereas Autocannons specifically has a duration.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Hey guys just to let you know all of the alternate card links go to the same one - the first card (with the glass helmets) in the alternate cards section.
I just noticed this problem myself and fixed it. All the PDF links in the OP now go to the matching cards.
Old August 11th, 2017, 06:19 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These guys have been beasts for me in 1v1, I take three of them, Q10 and then 35 points of filler. Even with some garbage rolls they usually hold up long enough, with Q10 to lay into things that need special attacks, or in a case where his double attack is better. The thing that keeps them very fair is that their tough only works vs. normals, a special attacker of any integrity would melt them I imagine, which for such expensive units is crippling.

I feel like they are better standalone than with their heroes, but I'd be curious to see how people have found they fare with them.
Old November 30th, 2021, 04:16 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was trying to enlarge the gallery photo of these guys to make sure I'm picking up the right sculpts, and when doing so it enlarges the photo but also opens a new tab with an image of the Bloodburst Thrall. A peripheral issue, but an issue nonetheless.
Old May 5th, 2022, 08:37 PM

Godchep knows what's in an order marker Godchep knows what's in an order marker

I see in the gallery, and here, that there are several alternate versions of the card. But among those alternate versions I only see the Yetis, Anakongas, and Kaptars represented. Was there never a card made for the allowed Wendigo units?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs