Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 6th, 2020, 06:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Juggernaut (Charles Xavier)

The Book of Juggernaut (Charles Xavier)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 35
MUTANT MULTIVERSE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit are Heroclix figures from the WizKids Promos: Free Comic Book Day Promo set.
The model number and name are F17-001 / Juggernaut.

Character Bio - What If Charles Xavier became the Juggernaut instead of Cain Marko? The answer- Nothing can stop the Juggernaut... from turning the world into a mutant ruled distopia!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Crossover Symbol: The Crossover Symbol next to Juggernaut's secret identity indicates that he is draftable into the same army with other Charles Xavier cards. See C3G's Secret Identity Rules.
  • Base Clarification: Juggernaut is a single-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second Playtest: MrNobody
  • Third playtest: FreshFoods
  • Fourth playtest:Ronin
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Chuckernaut created by Kurt Busiek, Vince Mielcarek, Ian Akin, and Brian Garvey. Professor X and Juggernaut created by Stan Lee and Jacky Kirby, Juggernaut also created by Alan Toth.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 8th, 2022 at 09:15 PM.
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Juggernaut (Charles Xavier) (start)

NAME = JUGGERNAUT
SECRET IDENTITY = CHARLES XAVIER

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR
PERSONALITY = MISGUIDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 400

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE
Juggernaut's movement cannot be stopped by any special power on an Army Card. Juggernaut may move through all figures and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

REMOVING OBSTACLES
Juggernaut has the class of Telepath in addition to what is on this card. At the beginning of your turn, you may choose 1 enemy Unique Hero without the Mental Shield special power on the battlefield and roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each Unique Hero without the Mental Shield special power on the battlefield. If you roll 18 or higher, negate all of that figure's special powers until the end of your player turn.

PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Juggernaut normally, you may take turns with up to X different Mutant Unique Heroes you control. Juggernaut may be one of those Heroes. X equals the number of different Army Cards enemy players took turns with during the last enemy player's turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

My Etsy Store

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 12th, 2021 at 09:58 PM.
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

One thing to note here is I currently have him able to take turns with any Mutant Heroes, including Event so he can activate himself. But if we think the 'Juggernaut may be one of those Heroes' bit is enough to allow that by itself then it can be switched to 'Heroes that are Unique or Common' or what not if bonding with other Event Mutant Heroes (currently only Apocalypse) is going to be an issue.

Also not sure if the 'if every figure in your army is a Mutant' restriction might be better as 'if every figure you control is a Mutant'. Right now there are a few random things that will permanently shut of the power relatively easy.

My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Is there a reason Removing Obstacles is not just before or after you reveal an OM on any card you control? The timing seems a little unclear right now.

Should Proportional Response have some no additional turns language or are we ok with potential extra turns being added to it?

I like the power being every figure you control is a Mutant. Though it does get shut off just by your opponent adding Astral Plane figures to your army.
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m not really worried about Apocalypse bonding, but it could be a good safeguard to limit it to UHs for potential future designs.

Xavier and Jugs are Lee/Kirby creations, I know that for sure.
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If you say you can take a turn with X Unique Heroes you control but then still keep the "Juggernaut can be one of the chosen Heroes" line that should work right?
Old December 6th, 2020, 07:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Is there a reason Removing Obstacles is not just before or after you reveal an OM on any card you control? The timing seems a little unclear right now.
It's the same timing as Sage or Commander Rodgers (though looking at them I need to say 'beginning of' instead of 'start of'). It happens at the very start of your player turn, before an OM is revealed or what not.

Part of the reason is it hits more powers that way, but the other part is it's easier to word. If it was on OM reveal it would need some wording to stop it from triggering when you reveal OMs for things outside of the normal one for taking a turn.

Quote:
Should Proportional Response have some no additional turns language or are we ok with potential extra turns being added to it?
I personally don't think it's needed as there isn't a whole lot that can stack on top of it and it already has an OM requirement. I think the power has enough restrictions that being able to open it up a bit with Mentallo or whatnot is ok.

Quote:
I like the power being every figure you control is a Mutant. Though it does get shut off just by your opponent adding Astral Plane figures to your army.
Hmm, yeah I guess someone could just draft a Psyche and shut him down even if it was changed to you control. I suppose it could be further refined to 'if every figure you control on the battlefield with Juggernaut is a Mutant' or something like that.

My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

Can you not just drop the line and make it say "X Mutant Heroes" you control? Then you'll only want to draft Mutants with him but can't get cheesed.
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

It could just only pick Mutants and be mostly the same.

I wanted to keep the army building restriction because I liked it thematically and it kept him from drafting like two beefy Mutants and then a bunch of random support stuff. But if people would rather just limit the bonding directly I'm ok with that.

My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think that's better just to limit the feel bads if you play against a Astral Plane army and have your 400 point Event Hero shut down.
Old December 6th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. Though, Psyches at least disappear when their Tether is KO'ed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2020, 05:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Very, uhh, interesting. "What if the Juggernaut was bald?" is the real question.

I'd probably try to cut out Event Heroes, just because, well, that's what we always do. I agree that limiting army building is probably a goal here, if only because he's kind of an obscure concept and shouldn't really be too easy to exploit or metagame-y.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library