Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 7th, 2021, 09:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: SirGalahad

I mean...the answer has to be Leech x3 right

but actually...
Luke Cage - Duh
Cuckoos - Really fun
Poison Ivy - always have the memory of Poison Ivy seducing my son's Robin in a game.

I actually never played the Cuckoos until recently. I had missed out on just how fun they were for all this time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 7th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Poison Ivy - always have the memory of Poison Ivy seducing my son's Robin in a game.
He should have brought the rubber lips Utility Glyph!
Old December 7th, 2021, 11:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Strong Guy
Luke Cage
Purple Man

Almost missed it!
Old December 8th, 2021, 05:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh, SirG has some great classic stuff!

Luke Cage, pretty obvious. He leads a faction by himself and they're great.
Green Goblin, solid nasty dude.
Hercules, underrated heavy hitter. His grappling is awesome.

Special shoutout to Leech for being the dopest of them all.
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The votes are in! Green Goblin and Luke Cage tie for the top spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 3
Green Goblin - 8
Luke Cage - 8

Poison Ivy - 4
Hercules - 4

Zombie - 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Mentions
Typhoid Mary - 2
Valkyrie - 2
Firefly - 2
Lizard - 2
Stepford Cuckoos - 2

Selene Gallo - 1
Dazzler - 1
Sage - 1
Stilt-Man - 1
Radioactive Man - 1
Juggernaut - 1
Magma - 1
Mister Terrific - 1
Amazon Warriors - 1
Purple Man - 1
Strong Guy - 1
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Impressive library.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Archie

@LordVenoc is next up. He's known for his love of the Valiant and Superman universes, with most of his designs in those two factions. Which of his designs will rise to the top?

With 31 choices, everyone gets 2 votes this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc designs
Peter Stanchek
Midnighter
Apollo
Ninjak
Eternal Warrior
Livewire (Amanda McKee)
Superboy (Jon Kent)
Faith Herbert
Indigo Lantern (uncommon)
Charlene Dupre
Superboy (Kon-El) (II)
Kelex
Supergirl (II)
Nightwing (Chris Kent)
Flamebird
Mister Mind
Superman (Superman Family)
Torque
Jimmy Olsen
Kris Hathaway
Ion
Mon-El (Superman Family)
Superwoman (Lana Lang)
Toyo Harada
Stronghold
Emil Hamilton
Super-Man (Kong Kenan)
Perry White
Rogues Revolution Event Card
Glyph of Anti-Kryptonite Suit
Glyph of Kryptonian Visor
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: LordVenoc

From a Knight to a Lord! Glad we waited until after the Superman release for this one.

Toyo Harada is a super fun Event Hero and Rogues Revolution broke new ground in an interesting way, which always gets me excited.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 09:59 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Midnighter
Apollo

Toyo is on my list of figures that I need to play!
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:05 PM

I think Midnigher and Apollo are probably the two on the list that have gotten the most play by a longshot.

Old December 9th, 2021, 10:09 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think Midnigher and Apollo are probably the two on the list that have gotten the most play by a longshot.
They really are great designs. I know I get worried when I see them across the map from me
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Archie

My faves are Superboy (Jon Kent) and Rogues Revolution. I love how Jon plays differently with his dad and Damian, and the Event Card idea has created a lot of fun design space.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy