Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 27th, 2021, 12:43 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Very happy to see the resubmission. Hopefully the wait between submissions wasn't too irritating, considering it ended staying the same.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 04:57 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ever since the Feral Swog had moved forward in the process, I've received several requests for the Beast Training to be added back to it.

While I personally didn't the like idea of mixed Orc bonding with the Feral Swog, others seem to wish it back. And the Swog Rider can do it.

So I'll withdraw non-Training Feral Swog, and resubmit the previous version for consideration. Apologies for the update.

I don’t have a vote at this stage, but I’m assuming this version is still untested with Deathchasers? Before it’s accepted for sov review I’d prefer to either see some testing with the chasers, or just change the personality back to fearsome to remove that bonding option.

Again, I don’t have a vote at this stage, nor is the lack of chaser testing something that I would personally take into consideration during the ufr voting stage, since I’m not an SoV judge. However, it is something that I wanted to bring to the attention of the judges at this point.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 05:09 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

When I discussed the resubmission with MegaSilver via PM, he said he would keep the personality at Fearsome. I was surprised to see it had reverted to Wild. I asked him about it via PM but haven't heard back yet.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 05:12 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Reminder to anyone interested in joining the team as an SoV Judge: you must get your submission in by the end of the year. See the rules below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Soundwarp SG-1 is stepping down as an SoV Judge. With 35 written reviews, Soundwarp was one of the SoV's most prolific Judges. A huge thanks for his many contributions to the project.

With him stepping down, the SoV is in need of another Judge. It has been a while since we did a SoV Judge submission contest. As we've done in the past, we will open up for anyone to apply for the vacant SoV Judge position. To do so, we ask applicants to write up a formal review for one of the units currently in the queue and send it to me (Scytale) via PM.

Here are the rules:

Anyone may enter. A submission should include both a write-up introducing yourself and explaining why you would make a good Judge and a formal review of one of the units currently under SoV review.

The format of the review may be done in any format but must include a final Yea or Nay vote. We will not be judging the submission based on the depth of the review; you are not expected to do testing as thoroughly as an SoV review requires, and your review may reference that incompleteness. What we will be looking for is a sense of your approach to testing, your understanding of the game, and how well you articulate your reasons for your vote.

Submissions will be accepted until the end of 2021. Please send your submissions in a PM to me or another SoV Judge.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 06:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Arrow Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ever since the Feral Swog had moved forward in the process, I've received several requests for the Beast Training to be added back to it.

While I personally didn't the like idea of mixed Orc bonding with the Feral Swog, others seem to wish it back. And the Swog Rider can do it.

So I'll withdraw non-Training Feral Swog, and resubmit the previous version for consideration. Apologies for the update.

I don’t have a vote at this stage, but I’m assuming this version is still untested with Deathchasers? Before it’s accepted for sov review I’d prefer to either see some testing with the chasers, or just change the personality back to fearsome to remove that bonding option.

Again, I don’t have a vote at this stage, nor is the lack of chaser testing something that I would personally take into consideration during the ufr voting stage, since I’m not an SoV judge. However, it is something that I wanted to bring to the attention of the judges at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
When I discussed the resubmission with MegaSilver via PM, he said he would keep the personality at Fearsome. I was surprised to see it had reverted to Wild. I asked him about it via PM but haven't heard back yet.
Looks like I wasn't clear on things. It tested fine with Death chasers, but you'd probably choose MBS and/or Nerak before Swog unless you felt you needed a SA. I initially was going to deny the dual bonding, but decided to go ahead with it anyways.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 06:25 PM

Ah, so it is intentional. And tested. I like this version.

to review the Feral Swog
Old December 5th, 2021, 06:53 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to officially submit Kirvin The Wily.

I recently came across Superfrog's Xarek Roughscale learning that the Lizard King replacement idea has been played with before. Going over some of the discussion from Xarek, I decided to go with the limitation of Lizarfolk Hero's only. This gives a second wind to the Zogross army, an aspect which is really nice to have for using Zog more offensively and should prove interesting with the coming Lizardfolk heroes. (King Maekor/Queen Bambina.)

Stand alone, he is not super interesting. Beat down gets little use as it is, but his standardized stats make him neither weak or exceptional. A 50 point option for Ornak holds some interest with the back to back turn Beat down possibility.

The Current availability of the figure, Troglodyte Captain #40, on the sites listed on the first page of google is about 60. 71 Including 2 ebay sellers each with up to 10 in stock, and 52 without ebay. It is an older figure, so that is something to be aware of.

Some Pre-Sov reference
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; December 19th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 5th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

How many beat down markers does he have?

Old December 5th, 2021, 09:30 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
The maximum would be 3 for the potential 3 different targets, 1 per turn.
Old December 6th, 2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
The maximum would be 3 for the potential 3 different targets, 1 per turn.
The card should state that he gets 3 beat down markers. Can the same target figure receive more than one beat down marker?
Old December 6th, 2021, 12:28 PM

A quick wording correction for Beat Down. Functions the same as intended.
This is the card I am submitting, presuming there are no other wording inconsistencies.

Old December 6th, 2021, 01:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Much better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs