Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 7th, 2010, 12:18 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
If both players had full health figures, one a Greater Ice Elemental (GIE) one a Feral Troll, the player with the GIE would win when time was called based on points (the GIE is 140 opposed to th Feral Troll's 90.
Just a clarification, the Greater Ice Elemental is 130 points. But the point is the same. Also, remember that the Greater Ice Elemental is only healed on snow or ice spaces, not on any space like the Feral Troll.
Old September 7th, 2010, 05:30 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

RV,

I only have 2 BftU, so I can't build both Vorago and Riven for the tournament. If someone else can provide 1 more BftU, I can bring Vorago pre-built and build Riven on-site with my BftU and the other one. All my pieces are tagged, so there won't be a mix-up on dis-assembly.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, we'll see who else can volunteer map support, and we're going to need lots of help. Just to let everyone know, with the four maps I'm bringing I'm pretty much completely tapped. I might have 1 RttFF left unused.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

My brother or I could bring a couple maps that don't require TT or more than one BftU. I've got at least 2x of everything else, though, so let me know what you need.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:32 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
My brother or I could bring a couple maps that don't require TT or more than one BftU. I've got at least 2x of everything else, though, so let me know what you need.
If you look at the OP, the map requirements are listed for each map. Look over the unclaimed maps and see which ones you have the resources to build.

~Z

My map thread
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

How about either tshill12 or I bring Fire & Bone and Tropic Thunder.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; September 7th, 2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I'd been reluctant to commit to any maps since my status is uncertain but I realized that I could just sign my brother up. :b
Old September 9th, 2010, 03:40 AM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker

Hey Richard,

Put me down as 'very likely' to attend. I'll be able to bring the following maps:

Tropic Thunder (1 RotV, 1 TJ)

Fire & Bone (1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 VW)

Bloody Hills (1 RotV)

I'll know better once my Fall schedule settles.
Old September 9th, 2010, 04:06 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad to hear from you FishTako, I certainly hope you can make it.

I'll have tshill12/Killometer bring Tropic Thunder and Fire & Bone.

FishTako, I gave you Bloody Hills, but you cover Riven also?

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 9th, 2010, 11:39 AM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Oh, I could probably bring one or two maps, but the only one open I can't bring, I only have 1 BftU. All in all, I have
2 RotV
1 SotM
1 BftU
1 RttFF.
So if you want to set me up for any map that works, or anyone wants to switch.....

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 9th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Oh, I could probably bring one or two maps, but the only one open I can't bring, I only have 1 BftU. All in all, I have
2 RotV
1 SotM
1 BftU
1 RttFF.
So if you want to set me up for any map that works, or anyone wants to switch.....
Well, with your BftU and my unused BftU, we can put together one Riven. Riven is a quick build, too. Bring your BftU and RV has all the maps covered.

~Z

My map thread
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Sure, will do.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 10th, 2010, 12:48 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Put me down for maybe. I'm only 13, so I have to ask my parents if they're free that day. Don't underestimate me though, I have a pretty intesive heroscape knowledge. If I'm going I will either bring Romans:

MDG 100
MBS 50
x3 Romans 150
AE 110
Marro Warriors 50

or Warforged

x3 Warforged Soldiers
x2 Omnicron Snipers

I'm also wondering if their will be either a prize structure and/or door giveaways as an incentive for coming. Also, is their any fee for entering?

Last edited by Robotunit197; September 10th, 2010 at 12:54 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day