Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2020, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - Public Playtesting

I remember thinking they looked pretty good when they came out, but I don't have the minis or card so I can't say how they play live. It's true I have'nt seen them used in any play tests, but I don't see Hercules used in play tests either yet he's pretty sweet. Some units just aren't very good fits for 800-1000 point synergy heavy games. I've been trying to mix up my own set of play testing figures of late, but it is hard to not grab certain units when trying to break a design.
Old July 9th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If someone tests Godzilla with Thunderers, Destroyer may happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 10th, 2020, 06:44 PM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker

I am so excited to see Godzilla in C3G. I am a fan of Godzilla and Ultraman and I hope this leads to more Godzilla monsters in C3G and the various Ultramen as well. I see a lot of potential there. quozl, I sent you a PM because I would like to playtest Godzilla as a Destroyer with the Thunderers.

I think Destroyer fits him best, both from the majority of the movies and in the current design of the card. Even when he is portrayed as a protector, he tends to "protect" because it allows him to "destroy" the other monsters. If Destroyer is not balanced, I could also see him as a Fighter, but I am not sure of all the synergies that might open up with other C3G units.
Old July 10th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Love the passion. I think that is one of the best aspects of C3G expanding out is that we are able to hit characters people really enjoy that may not fit into the standard cape and cowl format.
I have a few Kaiju write-ups. I really want a Mothra figure!
Old July 10th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

but are there a lot of kaiju in the scale we're currently working with in terms of the finished C3G King Kong and this Godzilla?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2020, 07:34 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

King Ghidorah, King Caesar, Mothra, Destroyah, Mecha-Godzilla, Space Godzilla...
Old July 10th, 2020, 09:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, that'll do. Are those all in the same line as Godzilla we're using? I think the ones I've seen on Amazon are all about a scale larger.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2020, 10:01 PM

Same line. I brought 3 of those to the Con.
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:35 AM

Cool. Yeah, I think I remember.

Old July 11th, 2020, 12:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

From the play testing sign up thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Godzilla
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units:
Army 1 (me) 1000pts: Godzilla 1000pts.
Army 2 (me) 1000pts: Thor 430pts, Hasbro Hulk 370pts, MK II Iron Man 150pts, Wasp 50pts.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units:
Army 1 (me) 1000pts: Godzilla 1000pts.
Army 2 (me) 1000pts: Optimus Prime 410pts, Hellboy 360pts, Blade 230pts.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Solid giant monster, everything it should be. Makes for shorter games against smaller armies, so keep that in mind. Very variable gameplay, so cost is hard to gauge. Quite fun though.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really good synergy and high power ranged figures are basically a necessity against this behemoth. I probably would have done some ranged squads and maybe the Teen Titans if I tried it again. I’d expect there is a lot more opportunity to use Atomic Breath against squad heavy teams, but it wasn’t used much here.
Old July 11th, 2020, 12:47 AM

Looking pretty solid. Not sure about the initial without looking back, but that's 2-2 in public testing. He's inevitably going to be swinging with the amount of attack dice he slings, but 1,000 is feeling good, IMO.

Old July 11th, 2020, 01:10 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry posted in the wrong spot, had too many tabs open and got mixed up XP

Also Mothra would be sweet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library