Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

I trust you! I think in my heart that elevators and stairs as add ons will be the best direction because you'll want to tape down the floor plans to keep them secure, but if you're willing to do the work, I'm willing to try out different options.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Well I figured you could have one that would always be the base even if.you went 3 high. That one could always have the ground floor and second floor set in stone or marble. Then there would be one that is always on top.
Still thinking spray paining the roof is ideal here but a printed map may be the only option for some.
Old July 9th, 2020, 01:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a solid point!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2020, 02:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you can print out stairways and elevator two hex art on card stock, then you can re-arrange the building layout a bit from game to game. Put one stairway in opposite corners, no elevator for a one bookshelf building. Put a bank (ie. 2) of elevators in the middle of the floor plan (maybe with a castle wall in between them) on a 3 bookshelf building, with just one set of stairs along one wall. etc.
Old July 9th, 2020, 03:15 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep, my thoughts as well. Separate art for those who want versatility and a hard copy for those who want to print once and be done with it.
Old July 9th, 2020, 04:45 PM

Re: The Book of Skyscraper - VOTE for Public Playtesting

This passes. @Tornado @Spidey'tilIDie @Yodaking @Lord Pyre @tcglkn

I'm pretty much counting on y'all for playtests here. Not seeing any sense in posting it in the public playtesting thread. I'm going to continue to do a little playtesting on it myself.

Old July 9th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - Public Playtesting

I don't own any shelves so I'm out.
Old July 9th, 2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don't own any shelves so I'm out.
Neither do most people I tagged, but you played with them at the Con and could at least write up some thoughts on the experience.

Old July 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I still plan on trying to write up something for the one game I played at the Con. I haven't bought any bookshelves yet, but I can give some input on maps, scenarios, floor plans, etc. if people want some direction on testing.
Old July 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM

Probably going to order 3 more in white and leave the black somewhat unassembled as it makes it easier to mock up maps and whatnot.
Could be awhile before I get anything new tested.
Will try to work on a summary from the Con.
Old July 9th, 2020, 05:18 PM

Yeah, if y'all can just summarize things from the Con, I think that's viable as a playtest. Then hopefully some combo of that with Spidey/Tornado/I doing other tests can get this through. Hopefully we can do that without Tornado, though, and let him focus on the art side.

Old July 9th, 2020, 05:24 PM

If we are doing the elevators as VDOs, that may be beyond my skills to make a card.
May need a real art person for that.
Though I suppose that will need to to be its own LD?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library