Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old July 9th, 2018, 03:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Aquilla bowl and new terrain 7/8

Want.
Old July 26th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.
AliasQtip has a really fun scenario with two maps. Figures could swap places with any other figure on the opposite map as long as they were on the same space (the two maps were identical). There were also a portal or two on each map I believe. I played this one a handle full of times as a 4 player ffa and thought it was super fun.
Old July 26th, 2018, 08:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.
AliasQtip has a really fun scenario with two maps. Figures could swap places with any other figure on the opposite map as long as they were on the same space (the two maps were identical). There were also a portal or two on each map I believe. I played this one a handle full of times as a 4 player ffa and thought it was super fun.
Thanks Lobster. That would indeed be fun to play with the cool portal gates I made.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 7th, 2018, 01:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:16 AM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:31 PM
"like" happy

Trex's Towers N Terrain:2/24/19 General Dice Bowls

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:16 AM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:2/24/19 General Dice Bowls

They look pretty sweet to me. You do a really good job recreating the general logo's. That Viking/Dwarf/Giant (not sure what it actually is) one is quite impressive.
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:47 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
They look pretty sweet to me. You do a really good job recreating the general logo's. That Viking/Dwarf/Giant (not sure what it actually is) one is quite impressive.
Its a rendition of the Jandar symbol. I'm usually for evil Utgar, but I really like the colors in that one.
I've got a stack of HoSS and C3G ones coming soon.

And, the Pictures dont do these any justice.

Old February 24th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those look incredible as always TREX!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 24th, 2019, 11:57 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very, very nice.
Old February 25th, 2019, 12:21 AM
"like" happy

Thanks for the kind words guys. I just got word from @Sir Heroscape , that at the last Utah Monthly record breaking tournament of what 35 people there and 75% of them using Trex Dice Bowls and Towers. I'm truly honored that so many people like my dice rollers. I sure have a fun time building and painting them all.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:21 AM
"like" happy

Just wanted to throw this fun little bowl I made for the winner of the last monthly themed General wars.
@The Dewk ended up winning it.
I present:
The Blingmaster General

Old April 1st, 2019, 06:45 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Love these and dying to try my hand at a variation on it for a Vydar Fortress. Where do you hide the power block and switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Doing a bit of Photobucket restoring to some of my threads, a bit of a throwback of some stuff I made years ago. Heres my custom built Alpha Prime. All hand made by me with LED lighting.

ALPHA PRIME

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles