Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 31st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Movie Discussion: The Dark Knight - SPOILERS GALORE!!

So, uh, as WE ALL KNOW, there's going to be a sequel to Batman Begins called The Dark Knight. I, of course have known about it for years, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to discuss it.

Well?

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]

Last edited by Malechi; July 18th, 2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:45 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: I Believe In Harvey Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth

http://ibelieveinharveydent.warnerbros.com/

Could it be?!? A sequel to Batman Begins?!?!?!?!?

*faints*
Good gravy are you out of the loop friend!

It's called The Dark Knight. Do a google search or an IMDB search or something. It features Aaron Eckheart as Harvey Dent and Heath Ledger as the Joker. There's a ton of stuff online, including photos and video of the awesome new bat-cycle.

Maggie Gyllenhal is replacing Katie Holmes (thank god) as Rachel Dawes....Chirs Nolan returns to direct. Micahel Caine and Morgan Freeman are back, Cillian Murphy may return but it's not confirmed. The plot is rumored to be based on "The Killing Joke" and I'm glad I recently took the time to read that story as it is phenomenal. There's a teaser trailer in front of Simpsons, or online, but it doesn't have any images, just voice over.
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sloth, have you been living under a rock?
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:50 PM
Most Wanted

Well, "out of the loop" is my middle name. I think it has something to do with having dial-up. :P

Old July 31st, 2007, 05:55 PM
Most Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Nope, I think it's called an "a-part-ment". I have no friends. I have no car. I don't have cable. I have dial-up. I live in my mom's dining room. Wait, you may be right, I think it is a rock. Nevermind! :P

Whoa, I just realized. My life has gone backwards ten years. At this rate I'll be 30 when I'm 50! Aaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

OK, so since this threads here now anyway, shall we make it a The Dark Knight thread? ...or is there already one that's so old I missed it?

Old July 31st, 2007, 06:06 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Nope, I think it's called an "a-part-ment". I have no friends. I have no car. I don't have cable. I have dial-up. I live in my mom's dining room. Wait, you may be right, I think it is a rock. Nevermind! :P

Whoa, I just realized. My life has gone backwards ten years. At this rate I'll be 30 when I'm 50! Aaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

OK, so since this threads here now anyway, shall we make it a The Dark Knight thread? ...or is there already one that's so old I missed it?
I think there's a Heath Ledger confirmed as Joker thread which serves the same purpose....but jeez, it's so old it's probably buried somehwere.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:08 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
I just found this trailer.
Pretty cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOi9...elated&search=

Old September 6th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That is fan made. Some of those scenes, particularly the one with the Joker laughing, were from Batman: Dead End.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:19 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
If this is about the Dark Knight...

Well, you need to discuss the creepiness of the new Joker and how truly crazy and visceral he looks. I thought the casting was all wrong, but so far, it looks EVIL!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...007/images.jpg
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:21 AM

Ok, how about this teaser?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B27Ih...elated&search=

Old September 6th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Site Admin

I think Heath will make a fine joker. He has the face for it, and I actually think he has the acting chops to pull it off. Trust in Nolan.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:24 AM

Here's the other one I found too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWw0o...elated&search=

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies