Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 14th, 2019, 02:41 PM

BodaciousBlood is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I’m planning on being there this month! I can bring the highway map as well!
Old April 14th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Iím planning on being there this month! I can bring the highway map as well!
Yes, our 4th RSVP lol!

We're just 2 weeks away from an awesome tourney!! Who else is in?!
Old April 15th, 2019, 07:07 PM

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Iím planning on being there this month! I can bring the highway map as well!
Awesome, great to hear!! And thanks for the map help!
Old April 16th, 2019, 07:04 PM

Uklabokalala is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

School and work seem to have been kind to me and I most likely will be able to come this month
Old April 17th, 2019, 08:34 AM

BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla BiggaBullfrog is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
School and work seem to have been kind to me and I most likely will be able to come this month
Awesome possum!! It will be great to have you make it again!
Old April 17th, 2019, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

I wont be making this one guys.
Old April 18th, 2019, 02:46 AM

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I wont be making this one guys.
Dang...no driving buddy?
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Time is flying by! We've got our awesome Scraps Monthly coming up this week! We could really use some RSVPs to round out our numbers as well, so where are our regulars at?
@UtahScott , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @Flash_19 , @tanmad21 , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667
We'd love to have you guys attend this Saturday! Let us know if you can attend this cool new format!
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby! Flash_19 rolls all skulls baby!

We're right in the middle of the home buying process so unfortunately I'm most likely going to be out this month and next. Wish I could be there!

Check out my maps here and my customs here
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM

@Starling_ @dart48 and my friend Jake are in. So is @Saints_Wrath .

@podunksarmy and another friend are maybes.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
We're right in the middle of the home buying process so unfortunately I'm most likely going to be out this month and next. Wish I could be there!
Good luck with your home buying!! I think I saw some places near Game Haven...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Starling_ @dart48 and my friend Jake are in. So is @Saints_Wrath .

@podunksarmy and another friend are maybes.
Sweetsauce! We now have enough players that we won't just be playing each other multiple times!!
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I won't be able to make this month
Awww, sad day.
Sad day indeed! The first monthly I've ever missed while being in-country

But hey, to anyone who needs an army idea last-minute (and that'll crush the competition heheh), I was going to play:
Marro Dividers x3
Heracles

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events