Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 5th, 2008, 03:30 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCharos
wow guess im one of the few then that is into politics. I for one am glad to see that hillary came in third cuz I CAN NOT STAND HER!
I heard she came in third because a lot of Republicans voted for Obama (rather than a Republican) just to make sure she would not win.
WHat? Where did you hear this? I heard that it was because a lot of young peolpe voted for Oboma.
Old January 5th, 2008, 03:45 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
If Hil gets in office who is gonna get caught in the "Act" this time.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:56 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You do realize that Iowa is a predominantly Republican State right?

More people voted for the person who finished in 5th in the Republican Causas than the entire Democratic Caucas

Also...you cannot vote for a Democrat if you are a Republican and vice versa in a Caucas
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM

LordCharos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
You do realize that Iowa is a predominantly Republican State right?

More people voted for the person who finished in 5th in the Republican Causas than the entire Democratic Caucas

Also...you cannot vote for a Democrat if you are a Republican and vice versa in a Caucas

he's right. so the whole thing about republicans voting for obama is horse manure.
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
wow guess im one of the few then that is into politics. I for one am glad to see that hillary came in third cuz I CAN NOT STAND HER!
How can you debate politics when you write this poorly? How do you expect anyone to take you the least bit seriously? Would I be accurate when I assume you are far too young to vote? From your sloppy posting style, I would guess you are in junior high, and your opinion on politics is therefore entirely pedantic. And even if you are old enough to vote (in which case your shame should be doubled), why would anyone believe your opinions are worth anything when your writing displays this much ignorance?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:26 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Well said IMax. Although I would not discount the persons political standing based on their age. Their grammer is whole different matter.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Quote:
How can you debate politics when you write this poorly? How do you expect anyone to take you the least bit seriously? Would I be accurate when I assume you are far too young to vote? From your sloppy posting style, I would guess you are in junior high, and your opinion on politics is therefore entirely pedantic. And even if you are old enough to vote (in which case your shame should be doubled), why would anyone believe your opinions are worth anything when your writing displays this much ignorance?
Sorry IMAX, but your post is far worse than LordCharos'. One of the first rules of listening is to pay attention to content, not presentation. There's not much of substance in LC's content, but there is also no element of his content that displays ignorance. Your attack on him is therefore off-topic.

Worse yet, you make the fatal error of exhibiting in your own post what you chastise LC for. It is your focus on his writing caliber that is pedantic, not his opinion on politics. By misusing the word "pedantic," you exhibit a worse sloppiness than his, since he's not trying to write correctly and you are.

Finally, if age has any bearing on the worth of a political opinion, then my dad's political views must be superior to mine, a possibility that makes me shudder.
Old January 5th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You know, you're right. I did misuse pedantic. And furthermore, my post is, in fact, more pedantic than the one I quoted. Excellent observation.

I'll try again.

LordCharos, your opinion would carry far more weight if you took the time to communicate legibly. If you don't wish to be dismissed for your age, try not to talk like an ignorant child.

Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
You know, you're right. I did misuse pedantic. And furthermore, my post is, in fact, more pedantic than the one I quoted. Excellent observation.

I'll try again.

LordCharos, your opinion would carry far more weight if you took the time to communicate legibly. If you don't wish to be dismissed for your age, try not to talk like an ignorant child.

It takes a village people to raise you arms into a big letter Y...(or something like that)
Old January 5th, 2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:

I'll try again.

Much better.
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Man Genius

Gee, Jack, I can't believe how delighted I am that you approve. As long as I have your seal of approval, I know I can go on living a better and happier life. Now if I can just get a sign-off on my Miss Marple manners, I can be a complete person again.

I was going to say more, but frankly, I can't stand you, so I don't think I'll talk to you any more.

Old January 6th, 2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
I was going to say more, but frankly, I can't stand you, so I don't think I'll talk to you any more.
It always surprises me when people say they have a problem with me. I'm a really nice guy and at least moderately funny.

So I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you, InfinityMax. But at the same time, I wasn't the one picking on a kid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General