Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 28th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of The Glyph of The Gift of Atlantis

The Book of the Glyph of the Gift of Atlantis

C3G MAVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 3
THE ARROGANCE OF ATLANTIS

Card PDF

Glyph PDF
All Fantastic Forces Glyphs PDF

Glyph Bio - Some say this mysterious item is as old and ancient as the depths of the oceans themselves, but whether or not that is true, one thing is certain, whoever possesses this peculiar relic of the ancient world also possesses the power to adapt to the fierce nature of any body of water and use it as a protective barrier against unfriendly attacks.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; June 1st, 2021 at 01:08 PM.
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Gift of Atlantis

NAME = THE GIFT OF ATLANTIS
SUBTITLE = WATER MOVEMENT

ARTIFACT EQUIPMENT GLYPH
This figure does not have to stop its movement when entering water spaces and cannot be targeted for a normal attack by a non-adjacent figure while occupying a water space.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by LordVenoc; June 3rd, 2021 at 04:19 PM.
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hahma I love this one. Brilliant idea.

Cheers
Thanks A3n, I have my moments I suppose. After doing some testing with Namor early in the morning, I went out for a bike ride and while riding, I had the idea for this glyph as it was inspired from testing Namor. Upon my return from my bike ride, I had to hurry up and post my idea before the family and I went to the Humane Society to look at puppies (we're getting 2 to add to our current 13 year old dog). I didn't have the wording totally straight as I was in a rush.

Thanks a ton Griff for starting this thread and cleaning up the wording for the glyph. I'm actually really stoked that you guys liked it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; August 28th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:31 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What's not to like. It's thematic - with an easy cohesive back story, it adds to a game & it's just so simple & effective.

Brilliant.
Old August 28th, 2010, 09:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Great idea, Hahma! And great job setting up this thread and rewording the power on the glyph, Griff!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good stuff!
What's with this "large expansion" stuff, though, Griffin? I thought we were doing a good old fashioned "Master Set" here!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2010, 11:24 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good.

In other news, I've been working on the art for the other glyphs...
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet!

Old August 31st, 2010, 02:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Gift of Atlantis - Design Phase

I will try to run a playtest with this glyph tonight.
Old August 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM

Sweet!

Old August 31st, 2010, 04:06 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Sweet

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 31st, 2010, 05:03 PM

Should we hold this glyph to fill out an Atlantean booster?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library