Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old June 29th, 2009, 11:44 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Upper Deck gets Marvel Minis Game license...

Meh, Blind Purchase. I guess I'll be waiting for the resale market, like with 'Clix.
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, but I'm retaining hope that there will be affordable sculpts in the resale market here that will save us from having to purchase the pricey sculpts for some figures available for resale for Clix (like a Wolverine in costume or Nightcrawler, etc. Heck, even Spectre). Not to mention more options for affordable, quality sculpts is always a good thing. Not all characters covered by Clix have very aesthetically pleasing sculpts.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 29th, 2009, 11:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not to mention more options for affordable, quality sculpts is always a good thing. Not all characters covered by Clix have very aesthetically pleasing sculpts.
You can say that again...

Old June 30th, 2009, 12:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yuck!! Who is that monstrosity supposed to be?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Psylocke, believe it or not...
Old June 30th, 2009, 12:26 AM

Now that you said it, I can see it ... it's horrible ... but I can see it ...

Old June 30th, 2009, 02:36 PM

Yugi Motou is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

HOORAY!!!! This might mean VS System will be saved!!

AmDrag
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:19 PM

jdm61802 has disabled reputation

As a Marvelscape fan, I have to say I am happy to see this news. However, the reason I really like Marvelscape is there is no blind purchases. If Hasbro did go blind purchase, then the only purchases I would make is on Ebay. Hopefully instead they will do sets like Heroscape. A couple of hero packs with a couple of generics. After all, there are all kinds of possible generics...

Shield agents
Hydra agents
Shield mandroids
Medics
Police
Moloids
Lava Men
U-men
A.I.M.
Skrull
Brood
etc.
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Kree
Sh'iar
Hellfire Club Guards
Purifiers
Cobra Soldiers(DC)
Checkmate
DEO
Hand Ninjas
League of Assasins
Joker Gang
Penguin Gang (Could double for Mr. Freeze or Capt. Cold)
Intergang
Lexcorp Security
White Martians
American Soldiers (WWII)
Japanese Soldiers (WWII)
English Soldiers (WWII)
Russian Soldiers (WWII)
Italian Soldiers (WWII)
German Soldiers (WWII)
Atlantean Warriors (Marvel and DC)
Wakandan Soldiers
Latverian Soldiers
Doombots
Fake Doom-Doom Robots
Amazon Warriors
Civilians

Did I miss anything?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I would also like to see specific characters which I like to call Unique Civilians, i.e. May Parker, Franklin Richards, Mary Jane Watson-Parker (I know they aren't married anymore, but she did just show up to Aunt May's wedding), J. Jonah Jameson, Liz Allan-Osborn, Gwen Stacy, etc. (Not to mention the DC group!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 30th, 2009, 11:05 PM

Yeah, the uber-geek in me wants minis for civilians like Lois Lane and Aunt May, just so I can have "protect the bystander" scenarios.
Old July 31st, 2009, 11:55 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Now that you said it, I can see it ... it's horrible ... but I can see it ...
I hardly know anything about comics, but Psylocke was my first guess.

Maybe that's because she was in one of the old Capcom arcade fighting games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News