Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 14th, 2010, 11:16 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
R.I.P. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean, better known in recent times as the "Breakfast Sausage King",
died June 13, 2010. He was also a country singer, television host, actor and businessman. He was 81.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:16 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Re: R.I.P. Jimmy Dean

Come on, noone wants to give props to Jimmy Dean?
R.I.P. Jimmy Dean.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:08 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess I missed this the first time around. R.I.P. Mr. Dean. Your sausage rocks.

(Don't take it out of context, people.)

Old September 24th, 2010, 04:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

When I was a kid, I used to enjoy his variety show. He had a very likable persona, and used to sing himself on it. A few years ago, I stayed in the famous Jefferson Hotel, the swankiest place in Richmond, VA. I had an enjoyable Civil War site based trip down there. Dean had a mansion locally, I believe on the James River. One night it was noisy if you went downstairs, and we were told that Jimmy Dean was having a private party in the ballroom! It sounded like a good time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General