Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 7th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = NAMORITA
SECRET IDENTITY = NAMORITA PRENTISS

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

WATER DWELLER
While on a water space, Namorita may not be targeted by a non-adjacent attack, and you may add 2 dice to her defense.

RECKLESS ASSIST
Once per player turn, when a figure you control that began that turn unengaged moves into engagement with an opponent's figure that is also engaged with Namorita, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that opponent's figure. If you roll a blank, inflict a wound on Namorita.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Cool! Here’s where I left my draft.

Not sure Reckless Assist totally sells the theme I’m going for, but the idea is she has 3 highly thematic allies (Nova, Namor, and Himan Torch) that really love zipping in and out of engagement, and she can capitalize on that.

Honestly, Nita is a character with such distinct “phases” (classic Nita vs. blue-skinned) that both drafts can coexist. Maybe one could be an Adventurer to rep her time with Johnny Storm?
Old September 7th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would love to get Namorita of any color! I don't know enough about her to comment on eras, but I agree it makes sense to use different classes if possible to rep two different versions and keep them more separate.

Both drafts here look pretty clean. Toxin Secretion is a cool power.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like Water Dweller on her, since I was planning on using that for Namora, but I'm not up enough on the character to make specific theme suggestions. Agreed that Toxin Secretion looks cool.
Old September 7th, 2020, 05:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Toxic Secretion is interesting. Since it requires you to roll a blank on a single die (1 in 6 or ~16% chance), I think you could drop the OM reveal requirement and just roll for it even when she is bonding with a (future?) ally.
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I assumed the intent was for it to wound on a skull and remove OM on a blank, unless I misread?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I assumed the intent was for it to wound on a skull and remove OM on a blank, unless I misread?
That was my intent when I helped Alex with the wording. I basically just tweaked Acid Flower off the Joker.
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, okay I didn't get that part while skimming over it. That changes things then.
Old September 7th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I also suggested this tweak later but Alex had already posted the design here at that point:
Quote:
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before moving with Namorita, you may choose a figure adjacent to Namorita and roll an 20-sided die against that figure, adding 4 to the roll if she is on a water space. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound and until the end of Namorita's turn, that figure cannot move, make leaving engagement attacks, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:39 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Yo guys. Here's an Isaiah Bradley I plan on pushing for my first C3G design, it's fairly simple with 2 abilities and being good at moving his allies up. Living Legend is supposed to represent him living through a suicide mission, his general tenacity, and being so highly regarded/inspiring to some supers.

Into the Fray's theme is pretty much in the name, he's leading the charge into battle with his allies (preferably fellow soldiers) right behind him.

I was really trying to brainstorm some way for him to have a light synergy or reason to be taken with Patriot, his grandson, but I couldn't think of anything. I'm open to any ideas in that lane, but it's not a most have part of his design.

Let me know if anything is unclear, my wording on designs is not my strongest suit!
Quote:

NAME = CAPTAIN AMERICA
SECRET IDENTITY = ISAIAH BRADLEY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200ish?

LIVING LEGEND

If Captain America would be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die.
1-3, destroy Captain America.
4-10, Captain America is not destroyed ; place wounds until this figure has one life remaining.
11-17,Captain America is not destroyed ; place wounds until this figure has one life remaining, and you may move up to 4 figures you control 4 spaces each.
18-20, Captain America is not destroyed ; place wounds until this figure has one life remaining, you may roll two unblockable attack die against an adjacent opposing figure, and you may up to 4 figures you control 4 spaces each.
You may use this power once per game.

INTO THE FRAY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement adjacent to an enemy figure, you may choose one Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Captain America, or up to two Unique Heroes you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Captain America if they are both Soldiers. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces. You may add 2 spaces to this movement if they end this movement adjacent to Captain America or an enemy figure.

BIO
Born in New York City, Isaiah Bradley enlisted into the military after Pearl Harbor. Bradley and 300 other black soldiers were forcibly chosen as test subjects for a recreation of the Super Soldier Serum. Only Bradley and a handful of other men survived the tests. Bradley’s final assignment was a suicide mission, to stop the development of the German Super Solider formula. Bradley took a Captain America uniform and a shield with him on the mission. After his successful mission, Bradley was court martialed and jailed for 17 years, for stealing the Captain America uniform. Although mostly an unknown hero, the black community hails him as one of the greats, with many being awestruck when he appeared at Storm’s and Black Panther’s wedding.
Old September 10th, 2020, 09:54 PM
C3G Landlord

On that first power you should lead with the once per game limitation.
Old September 11th, 2020, 10:08 AM

I'd probably put him at about 150-170 with that write up. That first power looks really strong until you see the once per game. The second power doesn't do a terrible amount (though War-Machine likes it) and his base stats are only worth 120 points, give or take.

Notably, Into the Fray is being used as a name on a card in progress in the sanctum right now, so you'll need something else there!

Old September 11th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Moving Sgt Rock has benefits.
If you can get him engaged.
The Soldiers could use more static powers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy