Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
i currently have hobgoblin drafted - i had the same left box, goblin glider, a gas pumpkin bomb, and a... I forget the name, but some sort of vector blast thing he does that lets him attack the same figure multiple times if that figure moves. It'd tie down spider-man essentially.
cooooooooooooooooooooool!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 26th, 2016, 04:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the counter espionage & agent hunter power, it would make for an interesting Black Widow vs. Black Widow battle.
Old January 26th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool riff on the original Black Widow.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2016, 09:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #019 / Yelena Belova.

NAME = BLACK WIDOW
SECRET IDENTITY = YELENA BELOVA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SPY
PERSONALITY = BITTER

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150?

AGENT OPPOSITION
At the start of the game, choose an opponent's Unique Agent Hero. When attacking with Black Widow, if she could attack the chosen Hero, she may not attack any other figure. Black Widow rolls an additional attack die against the chosen Hero.

COUNTER-ESPIONAGE
If you lose initiative, you may immediately move Black Widow up to 5 spaces. When moving with Counter-Espionage, Black Widow can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Bio - Created by a successor to the Red Room program that trained the original Black Widow, Yelena proved to be less successful than her inspiration, who got the better of Yelena in a series of encounters. Yelena has since wavered morally, but most often serves as an opponent to the Avengers and other super-teams.

------------
I picked up the mini and I thought she would make a fun little anti-Agent unit. Counter-Espionage is, of course, a riff on Black Widow's Espionage with the opposite trigger (working when you lose initiative instead of when you win). Strictly speaking, that makes it a more useful power in matches with more than 2 players, but I don't think that's going to drive her cost up.

Nice Work!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 28th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = MIGUEL O'HARA

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER/VIGILANTE/SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

VENOMOUS BITE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1.
Figures without the Super Strength special power cannot roll defense dice against this special attack. If Spider-Man rolls at least one skull for this special attack, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Destructible objects are not affected by this special attack.

SPIDER GLIDE 2
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may use his Spider Glide. Spider Glide has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Spider-Man's Spider Glide movement, ignore elevations. Spider-Man may glide over water without stopping, glide over figures without becoming engaged, and glide over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-Man may not Spider Glide more than 40 levels up or down in a single Spider Glide. Whenever Spider-Man ends his movement 5 or more levels lower than his original placement, you may add 1 automatic skull to Spider-Man’s normal attack this turn if he attacks an adjacent figure. If Spider-Man is engaged when he starts to Spider Glide, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Spider Glide 2, you may use it two additional times.

WEB SLINGER
If Spider-Man did not move this turn, before attacking, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man. Place Spider-Man adjacent to the chosen figure or place the chosen figure adjacent to Spider-Man. If Spider-Man attacks the chosen figure this turn, the chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice. Figures moved by Web Slinger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does he actually bite people? I need a bio here. Stats seem strong for what I thought I know of him, but maybe I don't really know him at all ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He does, but I don't think it's a common thing. Not totally sure, though. Haven't read that much of his title.

Does he really glide up? 40 levels up? That seems a little weird. I'd rather he just had Prowler's Glide power. (Maybe with the skull bit thrown in, if you really want to keep that).

4 Range/5 Attack also seems a bit much to me. Range should probably come down to 1 or 2.
Old January 28th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Never Forgets

He doesn't bite people often, because it's only convenient to to it when he's really close to somebody.

He glides about as much as he swings. With how high the buildings are and the distance between them in 2099, he has to glide in addition to swinging. It's more of a combo. I'd say the sequence of events is

He webs a building

Swings and lets go

Glides till he gets close enough to a building

Webs a building

Also, I gave him 5 attack because he has talons on the tips of his fingers that help him climb up walls, and can cut through metal.

Old January 28th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Never Forgets

Here's a version of that glide power BTW

SPIDER GLIDE 3
Before, during or after moving, Spider-Man may be placed on any empty space within 3 spaces of and lower than his current location, once per turn. If Spider-Man ends his movement 5 or more levels lower than his original placement, you may add 1 automatic skull to Spider-Man’s normal attack this turn if he attacks an adjacent figure. When Spider-Man uses Spider Glide, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

The thing is though, he does glide up. He basically glides like a hang glider.

Old January 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Hmm. If you wanted more of a spidery-parkour type power, maybe going a 50/50 approach would work. Something like Web Swing + Grapple Gun + Glide. Name is a WIP:

Quote:
SPIDER WHATEVER
Instead of moving Spider-Man normally, you may either place him on any empty space that is within 1 space of his current placement and no more than 12 levels higher than his base, or on any empty space that is lower than and within 3 spaces of his current placement. When moved with Spider Whatever, Spider-Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Spider Whatever, you may use it two additional times.
You could tweak the numbers how you want, but I think that would give him a really different movement style, and it'd be great on super jagged terrain and city-scapes. That's dropping the auto-skull aspect, but I don't think he really needs the extra offense, with 5 attack and Web Slinger.
Old January 28th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Never Forgets

That's definitely interesting, why only 12 levels up though? All the other spiders caps were at 40, and this guy still swings around? He doesn't really do spider Parkour, it's more like a high flying acrobatic act.

Old January 28th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Symbiotic

I just grabbed a number. Like I said, totally tweak-able.

I'll leave the movement power up to your judgement, since I haven't read much. I think whatever you settle on should function more differently from Web Swing than your original suggestion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy