Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Marvelous Customs Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I have to say I don't like the first come first serve basis if you are going to only have 1 nomination basically per card. I don't like the idea of people rushing in their charater cards just to be first.
The easiest way to avoid that is to limit the nominations to other people's cards. In other words, all nominations will at least be recognized by 2 people (the creator and the nominator) before it is thrown into the system. Although that would slow things down (which I kind of like), it would avoid those rushing in their own character cards.

After the process is underway and we all know what kind of cards pass the process, we can then consider opening it up to self nominated cards as well.
I would add that I really dislike the idea of self-nominations. Customs that fit the criteria will be very apparent to others...often much more so than to the creators themselves IMO, who have blindspots due to being so close to the process.

I like how this system works for NM24.
I think this is a situation where if the process seems to be broken or unfair, we can modify our rules to add this layer of scrutiny. At the beginning, though, I don't want people to feel left out because nobody will pick their customs.
Old June 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I think it's best to lock this and create the Judges thread. It will be a clean start.
Agreed.

Though we can propose to pass the by-laws as the last act of this thread. It's a nice close .
I'll take this as the proposal.

YES
Let's get TW's vote and then we'll start this project in motion.
Old June 18th, 2011, 11:00 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Taeblewalker holding us all in suspense!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

We're waiting on you, TW, to get this party started.
Old June 20th, 2011, 12:49 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
We're waiting on you, TW, to get this party started.
Funny, I thought I just saw TW browsing the forum. Maybe I'm off my rocker.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

YEA. Sorry, guys. I was on some.other projects.

Old June 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
YEA. Sorry, guys. I was on some.other projects.
No worries, TW.

Bats,

We're ready to lock down this thread whenever you're ready. Thanks, sir!

Last edited by Balantai; June 20th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations